Please help with Advice as I feel I have bought a Fake & I am about to get scammed.

This is why he delivered the bag to you in person, no record of it having been shipped. If you agree to his request he will get all his fees back, minus the listing fees. He is just wacko IMO. If I were you I wouldn´t even reply!
:wtf::shocked: But she did receive the typed "document" that she received the bag? Would that matter? And she paid, so wouldn't he have to refund her?

And I agree, as a seller, when you list, you agree to pay the insertion & FNV fees, you don't have to list on ebay. personally I dislike paying them, but I didn't have another way to offload stuff

There really are some great sellers on ebay. Not all of them are weird:biggrin: So far pretty much all of my transactions have goon smoothly.
I know there are great sellers on ebay, my DH is an ebay addict, and almost all his shopping (for his guitar addiction) is from ebay, it's that I have very little experience that frightens me most... And it happens that I read ebay horror stories often lol!:biggrin:

So pleased it worked out for you OP!
I don't think the seller can do a mutual agreement to cancel the sale (even if you did agree to it) as you paid by paypal and that will show as such on the eBay page.

I emailed him back and Actually asked him HOW he could ask me to LIE for him when as a Lawyer he must know the Implications of what he was asking from me....I said No, I am sorry but I will not be party to anything remotely illegal. I thanked him once again and I have not heard back from him and I pray it will be the end. I have not left feedback as I just don't know what to write as feedback...This whole Purchase was weird from the minute I started to research it, But I am happy I got an authentic bag in the end, Thank you all for helping me through this headache.

I emailed him back and Actually asked him HOW he could ask me to LIE for him when as a Lawyer he must know the Implications of what he was asking from me....I said No, I am sorry but I will not be party to anything remotely illegal. I thanked him once again and I have not heard back from him and I pray it will be the end. I have not left feedback as I just don't know what to write as feedback...This whole Purchase was weird from the minute I started to research it, But I am happy I got an authentic bag in the end, Thank you all for helping me through this headache.

would not go along with any of his requests.. he subjected you to

more than usual.. just block him and forget about leaving him fb

he is not important.. if he left you fb that is ok. just move on...

and enjoy your "bag"...;)

NO WAY.....Do NOT agree to cancel the transaction! That is totally sketchy and it means he gets all of his fees back.......totally unethical for him to ask. It is also very much against ebay policy.

would not go along with any of his requests.. he subjected you to

more than usual.. just block him and forget about leaving him fb

he is not important.. if he left you fb that is ok. just move on...

and enjoy your "bag"...;)

Thank you Hotshot, That is exactly what I have done, blocked him and decided not to leave him feedback, as there was nothing pleasant or positive about this whole experience, except the actual bag and I paid for that so all's fair.

Maybe you could leave neutral feedback saying you got an authentic bag but the whole thing was weird?

This seller is despicable and his business standards are very low..

first he pretends to be a lawyer, then he is a courier.. this

guy is pathetic and per:nuts:sonally would stear clear of him.

he seems like trouble down the road and even though leaving him

negative fb is what he has earned, personally would just

move on ...

Considering he delivered in person, and he is so dicey and sketchy, i decided it is best to walk away from it and move on.... Also today i went to check his listed items out of curiousity and he has an LV jacket, and now says he was an ex Louis Vuitton employee in his listing....Mr. jack of all trades, master of none....He is dubious and my leaving feedback may open a can of worms I am not prepared to deal with.

Reactions: BPC
This seller is despicable and his business standards are very low..

first he pretends to be a lawyer, then he is a courier.. this

guy is pathetic and per:nuts:sonally would stear clear of him.

he seems like trouble down the road and even though leaving him

negative fb is what he has earned, personally would just

move on ...

EXCELLENT and sound advice, thank you Hotshot, My instincts tell me the same exact thing you have put into words, He too did not leave me feedback and I won't, I am walking away from this with a few lessons learned. RESEARCH before you bid/buy!