Please help with Advice as I feel I have bought a Fake & I am about to get scammed.

I really doubt he had SEVEN non paying bidders in a row!!

Unless they were all his shill bidding IDs?

On an unrelated note, maybe it's stolen, rather than fake?

That would be another explanation as to how he felt could afford to ship it via courier, of course; if he didn't spend anything on it, in the first place!

Unless they were all his shill bidding IDs?

On an unrelated note, maybe it's stolen, rather than fake?

That would be another explanation as to how he felt could afford to ship it via courier, of course; if he didn't spend anything on it, in the first place!

That's what I thought, shill bidding, as it was all done in private and no feedback to any of the other 7" SOLD" bags have been left of referenced.

well, since this seller is being so uncooperative, you unfortunately will have to wait

until Sat night when your bag comes via "courier service".. let's keep our fingers

crossed that you are geting what you expect.. if not, just do what needs to be

done...

Bag has arrived by "private courier", AKA the seller in disguise with 2 individual typed forms to fill and sign that I have received the bag, one for me and one for him...
lol Now loading in Authenticate this, I have a funny feeling on this bag and I think I was right to worry! Oh boy, Ebay and it's antics are Never Ending.

Bag has arrived by "private courier", AKA the seller in disguise with 2 individual typed forms to fill and sign that I have received the bag, one for me and one for him...
lol Now loading in Authenticate this, I have a funny feeling on this bag and I think I was right to worry! Oh boy, Ebay and it's antics are Never Ending.
private courier - him self! Hmmm, that is bold of him. I am sorry about this, and yes, I think you were right to worry. I hope the LV authenticators deem it authentic, although I doubt it.

private courier - him self! Hmmm, that is bold of him. I am sorry about this, and yes, I think you were right to worry. I hope the LV authenticators deem it authentic, although I doubt it.

:yahoo:IT IS AUTHENTIC!!!!!THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND TIME TO HELP ME THROUGH MY FIRST STRESSFUL EBAY BAG PURCHASE WHICH TURNED OUT FOR THE BEST! THANK YOU!;)

I know you can't complain about the policy since you implicitly agree to it by purchasing, but this it must clear paypal to my bank account before I post seems a little out of touch, what if he got one of those payment holds? He expects you to wait the 21 days as he won't get feedback if he doesn't ship.

And that was quite bold of him to show up as the private courier. Usually private couriers are with a company.

Now that you've been reassured it's authentic it's time for the feedback...
I'd be honest & say the seller was sketchy but item was authentic.
Congrats on your new sac excursion

I know you can't complain about the policy since you implicitly agree to it by purchasing, but this it must clear paypal to my bank account before I post seems a little out of touch, what if he got one of those payment holds? He expects you to wait the 21 days as he won't get feedback if he doesn't ship.

And that was quite bold of him to show up as the private courier. Usually private couriers are with a company.

Now that you've been reassured it's authentic it's time for the feedback...
I'd be honest & say the seller was sketchy but item was authentic.
Congrats on your new sac excursion

Thank you, And Yes, I am so glad it turned out authentic, THOUGH I just got the strangest EMAIL from the seller in response to my email to him saying Thank you and that I was happy with my bag and would leave feedback.

His reply, "I will now send you a Cancellation and if you can agree to cancel I will be able to get my transaction fees back , which are very high on EBAY, cause they have charged a lot in fees and I would appreciate your help to get those fees back as I have lost money on this BAG. Please let me know if this is okay?"

This is sooooo Weird.?????? :nuts:I don't know what to SAY to this???....NOW he wants me to LIE to get fees back when all I have done all week is STRESS out! AND HE IS A LAWYER???
Words escape me, I have not left feedback yet...I am baffled. HE IS MORE THAN SKETCHY

Great news. I'm grad it was authentic.
But the seven nonpaying bidders story is still very strange still...
Anyway, congrats on your first eBay purchase!

Oops, just read your post above. So he could have done with all previous buyers?
If he is lawyer, his name should come up on google search. Same for sellers who claim they are doctors.

Last edited:
Thank you, And Yes, I am so glad it turned out authentic, THOUGH I just got the strangest EMAIL from the seller in response to my email to him saying Thank you and that I was happy with my bag and would leave feedback.

His reply, "I will now send you a Cancellation and if you can agree to cancel I will be able to get my transaction fees back , which are very high on EBAY, cause they have charged a lot in fees and I would appreciate your help to get those fees back as I have lost money on this BAG. Please let me know if this is okay?"

This is sooooo Weird.?????? :nuts:I don't know what to SAY to this???....NOW he wants me to LIE to get fees back when all I have done all week is STRESS out! AND HE IS A LAWYER???
Words escape me, I have not left feedback yet...I am baffled. HE IS MORE THAN SKETCHY
I don't do too much ebay, especially not anymore, but if there's a mutual cancellation, doesn't that mean he also needs to refund your money? What a wierdo! when you've paid and received the item it's fraud, maybe he needs to be reported to the bar for misconduct.

Last edited:

This is why he delivered the bag to you in person, no record of it having been shipped. If you agree to his request he will get all his fees back, minus the listing fees. He is just wacko IMO. If I were you I wouldn´t even reply!

He sounds too sketchy imho... I wouldn't reply, let him deal with ebay (about the fees) on his own... Since he is starting an auction there he should be aware of the fees and he should agree with the terms, I'm glad everything turned out great!
I 'm still very afraid to buy luxury goods from ebay. I don't know how to handle all these weird sellers.

He sounds too sketchy imho... I wouldn't reply, let him deal with ebay (about the fees) on his own... Since he is starting an auction there he should be aware of the fees and he should agree with the terms, I'm glad everything turned out great!
I 'm still very afraid to buy luxury goods from ebay. I don't know how to handle all these weird sellers.
There really are some great sellers on ebay. Not all of them are weird:biggrin: So far pretty much all of my transactions have goon smoothly.