PLEASE HELP with Acne pistol sizing

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I've posted this already in the Acne thread but really need advice on sizing.....I purchased the chestnut pistols in a 39 from Mywardrobe but although they feel great in the width they feel too long & look huge so would I be better off sizing down to a 38 or is there too much difference in the width between the 38 & 39.....I need to return these within the next couple of days either for a refund or an exchange to the smaller size or should I just keep this size but I'm worried that once they stretch they will be even bigger. TIA

2. I wear a 40 in Louboutin or Chanel, a 39.5 in prada, and a 9 in most american sizes (Frye, Sketchers), and 40 in Isabel Marant. A 40 in Acne pistol is right for me. I hope this helps you extrapolate - I think the acne pistol dont really stretch that much, I would be concerned about going down a size.

3. Hi thanks for your input..... I ended up returning the 39 & exchanging for a 38 so hopefully they should be here tomorrow or Tuesday but if they are too tight I'm going to give up & maybe Acne pistols aren't for me ;)

4. I think the problem with Acne pistol boots is that they only come in whole sizes. I find that if they are the right (smaller) size, they tend to be too tight in the ankle and toe; in the larger size, they tend to feel heavy and large. I guess it comes down to whether you prefer slightly small or slightly large. I am debating whether to buy them myself....they are so beautiful, really tempting.

5. I know its frustrating because I love them too but I measured them against several other pairs of ankle boots & they was quite a bit longer so I'm praying the smaller size fit but the 39 felt great in the width & I agree totally a 38.5 would be perfect ;)