PLEASE HELP! Wife is driving me crazy wanting this bag!

It MAY be possible, but more than likely it's not...it's a hard question to answer because occasionally you will get mega lucky and ask the right person on the right day, and voila! That being said, though, if you do special order (SO) a bag, you can be assured of a quite lengthy wait for something that unusual, especially in exotic leather like ostrich. Two years would be a safe assumption. :s
Ya sure she doesn't want croc?? LOL. Just kidding--they aren't much easier to find!

and BTW if you are in fact my husband, you're going to very much enjoy the thanks for this bag. If not, well, I am sure you'll be well thanked also!

CynthiaNYC;4449671]It MAY be possible, but more than likely it's not...it's a hard question to answer because occasionally you will get mega lucky and ask the right person on the right day, and voila! That being said, though, if you do special order (SO) a bag, you can be assured of a quite lengthy wait for something that unusual, especially in exotic leather like ostrich. Two years would be a safe assumption. :s
Ya sure she doesn't want croc?? LOL. Just kidding--they aren't much easier to find!

and BTW if you are in fact my husband, you're going to very much enjoy the thanks for this bag. If not, well, I am sure you'll be well thanked also![/quote]

Not the Knee pads again Cyn:lol::graucho::graucho:

What an amazing hubbie , wished I could find one ( sigh )
I just tried to order an Ostrich Kelly in standard colour and was told it could be up to a two year wait. :crybaby:

Might your wife . like another color of skin??

Wonder if this lot are heading towards Paris?? might speed things up if they are.
ostrich.jpg

Hilarious chicken pic, ardneish!! LOL

Hee, you can invite yourself to special order, it just may not work. Actually, that gives me an interesting idea for 4wife, though...he could say that he read in Departures about Cameron whatshisname (the guy from Decades) having a bag custom made, and that he would like to do something similar because his wife deserves something Very Special. Except 4wife really only wants a red color, preferably Rouge H, in bird...not so terribly impossible, really.

rouge H was availaible in ostrich do not know if it is available at the moment BUT make sure it really is what she wants in ostrich as rouge h is really different in ostrich (more rusty red ) then in all the other leathers