Which watch do you prefer? Thanks!

• Smaller Ebel with the light Blue face

• The Big one !

Results are only viewable after voting.

pilatesworks

aka : Leslie
O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
I received these two Ebel watches today, and need to decide between the two!
Both are Silver, I think from the Beluga collection.
Both have diamonds around the case ( or at least diamond chips! :biggrin: )
One is larger with a White Mother-of-Pearl face, and the other is smaller with a very pale blue Mother-of-Pearl face.
I love them both.....I am leaning toward the smaller one just because I think it is a bit less bling-y, more understated.....but then again I like the big one too!

Any input would be appreciated ! ;)

I cannot decide!

DSCN9979.jpg

I like the small one. It makes an impact with the style, diamonds, and high polish band. I also have an Ebel in the small size. I love it! GL

WOW! They are both gorgeous and I understand why you are having a hard time making a decision!! I am leaning towards saying I keep the smaller one because it is sooo elegant and classic.... but you said you already have a smaller watch, so maybe the bigger one would be something different for your jewelry box! The larger one is, as you said, very bling-y but it is not over the top or too much.

!!! I guess I love both, but would tell you that if you want a different option to the smaller faced watch you already have, I would go with the larger one. But if you want the same style but more "bling" go with the small!

I don't know how much help I have been!! I really do love both :girlsigh: Congrats!!!! Honestly, they are beauties!

Thanks *C* !
I am tending to go towards the smaller one....my wrists are pretty small, and I think the larger one looks huge on my arm....plus I think maybe the diamonds look more 'real' on the smaller one?
Ugh, too many choices ( if only all my problems were like this, LOL ! )
I will have to poll my girlfriends tomorrow....

Leslie, I would totally go for the smaller one if I were you. It fits much better on your wrist and exudes more class than the big one, which is more "fun" IMO.

That said, it totally depends on your purpose of buying this watch. If it's more for work or functions, then go for the small. The big one would be great for a casual day out sipping coffee with the girlfriends and hitting the malls after. Actually, the small one would serve that purpose as well, won't it? I'm not really helping the situation, am i?? :P

Okay, my vote goes for the small one since it can function as a dual purpose watch!

the smaller one! It looks more delicate and elegant! Big watches can be great and all but I feel the bigger face overwhelms your small wrists!

Plus the blue face makes it that much more unique looking, meow!