PLEASE HELP!! Where to get a Mamma Mia in these prints? *Playground, Foresta, Citta*

eNVii_tOkii

*Cuteness Addict*
O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
:sos::sos::sos:

I can't even find any on eBay :sad:

Anyone could point me in the right direction?
Any specific LeSportsac outlets, Department Stores, Online Stores, anywhere at all?

Very much appreciated!

I tried to buy a Foresta Mamma mia from a Canadian seller in ebay but surprisely someone won with a very high bid... one day after... I had a second offer and I didn't buy it... Take care, some ****in weirds are bidding high to increase the prize of the most wanted tokidokis.

That makes me mad too and then I don't want what they're selling either when you realize they're scamming you to get more $$ out of you. LOSERS! :rant: :rant: :rant:

The south Hampton New York location has the play ground. Be sure you know exactly what bag you want sales are final, the Playground is 1/2 off right now and the other styles they have are only 25% off, hope this helps...

vmasterz - i did tried on a BV when i got the Pirata MM - it's just waay too big and not practical for me - I can't carry off the big bags hence I sold off my two Ciao Ciaos :sad:
mskitty - i actually called Southampton and they only have them in Camo Black, Fumo, Inferno and Paradiso - in short in everything that I DON'T WANT - isn't it weird when they have the prints from Summer and Winter but none from Fall??? :confused1:

Very frustrating!!!:hysteric:

I am also on the hunt for those Mamma Mias, a foresta one in particular (or should I say vmasterz's ?:graucho: )

That seller uses stock photo (we have discussed this in another thread) and she's been selling this bag using the same picture over & over, so I guess nobody would want to buy it off from her...

vmasterz - i did tried on a BV when i got the Pirata MM - it's just waay too big and not practical for me - I can't carry off the big bags hence I sold off my two Ciao Ciaos :sad:
Very frustrating!!!:hysteric:

yeah the BV is too big for me...gotta love the mamma mia...and its sad that they are discontinuing that style!!

juicymario: you know i tried looking at foreign site..man not even one mamma mia foresta at all!! must be a real good style and print..!