Please Help! Where Can I find a Bal Clutch with Strap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Girls...I was just looking at the Balenciaga Accessories and Clutches and saw these bal clutches with straps...I have been searching for a clutch like that for ages and am wondering how I can get my hands on it? I' Thanks in advance! :smile::smile:

p.s. I'm borrowing pluiee's picture, thanks! [​IMG]

2. These are the Balenciaga Flat Clutches and they're pretty readily available. You can call BalNY or BalLA or NM or Barneys. I saw a bunch when I bought my second one two weeks ago at Barneys, you can call Barneys NY on Madison and ask for Tracy. She's awesome!

3. Thanks! Will do tomorrow!:yes:

4. I called Barneys NY and the lady said they don't have that clutch right now...so I tried Balenciaga NY and yes they carry it!

5. What colors do they have in the flat clutch? Does every color come in it?

6. ^Not every color, some could be sold out. I know they have black, sapphire, white, and I think ruby and anthra, but don't hold me to it, I haven't checked their stock in a while. It never hurts to call and ask.

7. I saw a couple of these at NM, Tyson's Corner, VA today. They had yellow, a bright blue and a black. Sorry, I don't know the exact color names. Ask for SA Barbara - (703) 761-1600 or 877-877-1849.