Please help! What was this beautiful bag at TJ's??

Veelyn

I'M BACK :)
Oct 16, 2007
AHH!

So I went to TJ's last nite to kill some time. I saw a GORGEOUS white leather handbag. I dont even remember the style name. I want to say it was Farin Italia maybe? Has anyone ever heard of this?

The bag was a white hobo off white leather and the price was $199.99 compared to $350.00 [or so the tag said] I wanted it so bad, but right now the pockets couldnt afford it! :sad:

Does ANYONE know what bag I'm talking about or familar with the brand to where I can go look at their website?

Thanks in advance for all replies!! :heart:

Hi Veelyn! I have found that many Italian "designer" bags are sold at TJ Maxx, and they are basically no names here...but make beautiful leather bags. I bought a Laura Di Maggio bag, have seen quite a few Desmo bags that are beautiful, but google searches don't yield much and tPF searches generally don't either....I haven't heard of Farin, but when in doubt at TJ Maxx's, I go by the bag itself, not the designer!

Ahh you're right! I knew it might have been no name here on tPF but it was soo gorgeous and soft I thought someone might know who I was talking about! :sad: Jeez. Hopefully someone will know! Thanks Tracy! :heart:

I have seen some lovely Marino Orlandis at tj maxx. My mom handed me down hers that she bought (from a orlandi store) several years ago. Its a beautiful black italian leather bag

Thanks Claire, but thats not it. I am positive it started with an F but just cant remember the name. I want it sooo freaking bad it was so gorgeous. Gosh I hope its there next Friday when I get paid!!

I know what brand you mean but I fear I will get it wrong as well -- something like Flora Italia? I saw a lovely lilac bag by them but did not like the metallic silver handles. And their name was buried on the inside and hard to read as I recall. You should ask TJM to hold it.

I went back today and looked at it! It is Farin Italia Le something. Sh!t I cant remember the last word. It starts with a B though!

I will go back next Friday when I get paid to see if they still have it, if they do, awesome, if not, sigh!