Please help! What is this?

^^^lol she is!

I would bookmark the NM page, b/c you never know it may get returned. That's where I saw it...it popped up on the NM site recently in the sale section, but then obviously somebody bought it. So, if anything just periodically check.

I'm waiting for NM to respond to a "personal shopping" NEED (LOL) of mine, and they are taking their sweet a** time. Give us an update when you find out anything! :yes:

^^^lol she is!

I would bookmark the NM page, b/c you never know it may get returned. That's where I saw it...it popped up on the NM site recently in the sale section, but then obviously somebody bought it. So, if anything just periodically check.

I'm waiting for NM to respond to a "personal shopping" NEED (LOL) of mine, and they are taking their sweet a** time. Give us an update when you find out anything! :yes:

Will do! I'm not going to hold my breath though! :roflmfao:

Thanks for the tip on the bookmark. I've done that so you never know! It's odd because I can't find this exact design anywhere - all the ones I'm finding are like the ones from iOffer! Never mind, if NM don't come up trumps then at least I'll have a cheaper one to keep me going! Thanks again!