PLEASE HELP! What do I do with my Prada tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398105808.076794.jpg

Bought the Prada lux tote with a cargo pocket a couple of months ago, but I am seriously doubting my choice now 😞

I understand that the saffiano tote is one of the iconic and timeless bag from Prada, but my concern is with the cargo pocket, will it remain 'classy' in time to come?

Or should I sell it off and get a Chanel GST instead?

Appreciate your opinions! Thank you! 😘😘

2. That absolutely looks like a classic purse and if you can I would keep this and save for later the GST (albeit I'm not a huge fan of the design although I love the Chanel name) but if you don't think you'll use it a lot then sell if. But I think it looks great

3. Can you still return it?
    I do think it looks classic...

4. Thank you for your thoughts! I should probably do that 😉

5. Can't return it but I was thinking of selling it off :smile:

6. No! This purse is lovely and classic. I love Chanel but not really a fan of the GST because of the weird boxy shape...looks uncomfortable to me...I would keep this purse.

7. Thank you! 😀

8. I love this!

9. I prefer this bag over the GST... It's quite lovely! If you do still want the GST though, I agree with the suggestion to just get it later on. :biggrin:

10. Thank you! 😀

11. Nice one! I should probably do just that :smile: Thank you 😀

12. I think it's a gorgeous bag, personally. Plus it seems like that front pocket would come in really handy for little things you need to grab quickly.

13. Thank you for your thoughts! Guess I'll keep the bag!