Please help, what did you prefer?

What did you prefer for your keys?

• key holder

• cles

Results are only viewable after voting.
I prefer the Cles, but I only have my car key fob. I don't have any other keys I carry with me, so the Cles is very functional in that I store a few cards, my license and attach my car key and sometimes that's all I need.

I prefer the cles. I have a 4 key holder and the keys are not very secure and have fallen out before. The cles is more secure and is really good if you just have a large fob as opposed to a key.

I prefer the 6 Key Holder, as the back is big enough for cards without having the sides stick out. I use mine everyday and keep my DL and a CC in the back. I also have the Cles which I am currently using to house my coins. I had the Cles prior to the Key Holder and always felt that the chain on the Cles was too long. There have been times when I'm fishing around for it in my bag and was afraid that the chain would yank off. Plus, I feel that because the chain is s little too long, it doesn't fit well in my hands. The 6 Key Holder fits great in my hands, very comfortable an easy. GL deciding!

Wow thanks. I have the cles mono for 5 years for my keys and love it, but now think over to purchase a 6 key holder too. So I can put in my cles credit cards or whatever and the 6 key older can hold my keys and also have the option for 1 or 2 cards. Maybe I think I must do it. Learning by doing. ;)

I prefer the 6 Key Holder, as the back is big enough for cards without having the sides stick out. I use mine everyday and keep my DL and a CC in the back. I also have the Cles which I am currently using to house my coins. I had the Cles prior to the Key Holder and always felt that the chain on the Cles was too long. There have been times when I'm fishing around for it in my bag and was afraid that the chain would yank off. Plus, I feel that because the chain is s little too long, it doesn't fit well in my hands. The 6 Key Holder fits great in my hands, very comfortable an easy. GL deciding!
Thank you very much for your statement, that helps me.

Love my 6 key holder!!! I'm partial though bc I don't have a cles. I don't really see the point in having both and I found a great vintage piece on sale from a friend here in the forum. You can put your license and credit/debit card in the back and it fits great.