Please help, what did you prefer?

What did you prefer for your keys?

• key holder

• cles

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and use both regularly. I have a lot keys so the 6 key holder has my multiple house and misc keys. I like that I can put license and debit card in the back of the key holder when using small bags. My cles I keep my 2 car fobs in there which is nice since both of my cars are push to start. I throw change and cash into the zipper part of the cles when carrying small bags.

You are all so great for answer me and what you prefer, thank you:graucho:I think over but maybe today I want to go in store and purchase the 6 key holder...maybe..I want to tell you what I do...My cles I love so much too. But the key holder looks so cute and is so comfy as well I think.

It helps that the key holder attachment is also removable so that's one plus in its favour for me. Organized too since I don't have to sort through keys to find which one I need. Though an empreinte cles is definitely on my wishlist as well.

I use both - the key holder for my car key (I can slip my driver's license and a few bills in the back and it still closes!) and the cles for my house keys. I have a coin purse to keep my coins in so the cles is really to keep my house keys from getting lost in my bag LOL

I use both as well. I use my 6 key holder for all my keys and my cles for my car key and keep my parking card in the cles. Overall my 6 key holder is more useful for me, but since I purchased my cles first I try to use both.