Please Help w Info on this Bag

peppersauce

Aug 27, 2008
My cousin gave me this beautiful bag that she bought at fendi in vegas. She doesn't remember the name of the bag-- you'd believe it if you knew her. It looks like a devil but i haven't seen any in this coppery/gold color recently. any ideas what season. Thank you for your help!

Attachments

• Fendi 2.JPG
    Fendi 2.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Fendi 1.JPG
    Fendi 1.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 68
It's the smallest size the devil bag comes in. It would have to be at least 2 years old because they don't make the devil bag anymore. I have the same color selleria in a hobo. I want to say 06 but if you give me the serial number I would be able to check for you.

Thank you for your help!!!! What is the color called? I feel so dumb, not knowing a thing. I get so many compliments on this bag and I want to be able to have information. You all are so helpful, I am really happy to have found this site. :tup:

serial number: 49-20-14113

Last edited:
ok, i can't look it up with that #. I would need the 8br....# or something along those lines. But the color is bois de rose. It's from FW 05. That when they made this color. If you can get me the other number I can give you more exact info. Hope this helps some more.

I wrote down everything on the inside tag: 2415 8BR265-NDU-039

is that what you meant by the BR #? I'm sorry I'm so out of the loop. Your help is much appreciated.

Ok. It's the medium devil bag cuoio leather. Bois de rose. 100% calf leather. FW 04. $1700 retail price. Item # 30511. That's all the information on the bag.