• Multicolor black (fuschia lining)

• Vernis in Indian Rose

• Other (pls specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

shoppaholic

PURSEJUNKY
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Hello lovely LV lovers... I'm planning to get a makeup bag soon and I just can't decide which to get, I hope to get as much opinion from you all. Please tell me why you would choose that particular item. :smile:

I want an everyday makeup bag, so either pm or gm size
I want a carefree one (so I guess no monogram since I don't like to worry about vachetta)

I'm thinking either damier ebene (gm or pm?), multi color black (fuschia inside) or vernis in Indian Rose or any other?

Can't decide coz If I were to choose:
damier ebene.. is it too common? I love that its a carefree makeup bag. I have couple of damier ebene bags to match, more affordable
MC black (going to be discontinued soon, pricy, worry about the prints, do they rub off? I love the inside color. I don't have any mc black in my collection, only white mc alma
Vernis - so luxurious and pretty, priciest of all, not sure about wear and tear since I don't own a vernis bag, only own vernis coin purse which I kept in box and never used so far.

Thank you all.. please share your experience w/ makeup bag that you have to help me decide. :tender:

Last edited:
I have the black MC ZCP and I love how care free it is! The patern is really pretty IMO and goes with everything! The only thing is the print has come off slightly due to use, nothing extreme in my case.

Good luck deciding!

Hello lovely LV lovers... I'm planning to get a makeup bag soon and I just can't decide which to get, I hope to get as much opinion from you all. Please tell me why you would choose that particular item. :smile:

I want an everyday makeup bag, so either pm or gm size
I want a carefree one (so I guess no monogram since I don't like to worry about vachetta)

I'm thinking either damier ebene (gm or pm?), multi color black (fuschia inside) or vernis in Indian Rose or any other?

Can't decide coz If I were to choose:
damier ebene.. is it too common? I love that its a carefree makeup bag. I have couple of damier ebene bags to match, more affordable
MC black (going to be discontinued soon, pricy, worry about the prints, do they rub off? I love the inside color. I don't have any mc black in my collection, only white mc alma
Vernis - so luxurious and pretty, priciest of all, not sure about wear and tear since I don't own a vernis bag, only own vernis coin purse which I kept in box and never used so far.

Thank you all.. please share your experience w/ makeup bag that you have to help me decide. :tender:
I just sold my vernis cosmetic case for 2 reasons:
1. As gorgeous as it is, it is delicate and susceptible to scratches.
2. I copped a brand new mc black cosmetic case for less than retail
I also had the DE in PM and GM. I loved it. Unfortunately, the corners are susceptible to rubbing wear and it drove me crazy. If I had to do it over again, I would have chosen mono. Currently, I have all the TP sizes and couldn't be happier. You live and you learn LOL....

I just sold my vernis cosmetic case for 2 reasons:
1. As gorgeous as it is, it is delicate and susceptible to scratches.
2. I copped a brand new mc black cosmetic case for less than retail
I also had the DE in PM and GM. I loved it. Unfortunately, the corners are susceptible to rubbing wear and it drove me crazy. If I had to do it over again, I would have chosen mono. Currently, I have all the TP sizes and couldn't be happier. You live and you learn LOL....

thanks for the advice :smile:

Hi! I went through the same dilemma ... I ended up purchasing the empreinte version (pm) and eventually the mono version in gm. I like both, for different reasons. If you carry med/ lg bags I would say just go for the gm, as it really holds a lot!! Here is a pic of my gm.... It will also hold a small hairspray and small contact solution in addition to the items pictured. BTW, the only vachetta on the mono is on the side tabs.... Not much to worry about ;) ... GL! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1411136631.882050.jpg