Please help vote! Pink metallic vs red leather diorama ?

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hope it's ok to start another thread! Visited Dior boutique today and I've narrowed to medium diorama pink metallic vs red leather ..please help to vote!! The SA showed me a gold bag of his customers which had the corner scuffed :sad: after six months but I love the look! [emoji2][emoji7] IMG_1485856891.571517.jpg IMG_1485856925.262917.jpgIMG_1485856944.798854.jpgIMG_1485856966.631458.jpg

I'm thinking that they may have decided to discontinue it because of their issues with their metallics lol

It was heartbreaking to see the scuffed corner on the gold bag [emoji15][emoji15]
I like the red the best.
What were the issues they were facing w/metallics? I was thinking about getting a silver or onyx Diorama. I hope they don't discolor like the patent Chanels.

I like the red the best.
What were the issues they were facing w/metallics? I was thinking about getting a silver or onyx Diorama. I hope they don't discolor like the patent Chanels.

Thanks for your input!

Corners are easily scuffed apparently so was advised to baby the metallics if getting..n Dior can't do anything to repair apparently [emoji15]

Thanks for your input!

Corners are easily scuffed apparently so was advised to baby the metallics if getting..n Dior can't do anything to repair apparently [emoji15]
I honestly love the pink metallic. Personally I would get it since they are going to discontinue it. Then save up for the red leather! Get both! :smile:

Reactions: minami
Hope it's ok to start another thread! Visited Dior boutique today and I've narrowed to medium diorama pink metallic vs red leather ..please help to vote!! The SA showed me a gold bag of his customers which had the corner scuffed :sad: after six months but I love the look! [emoji2][emoji7] View attachment 3590862 View attachment 3590863View attachment 3590864View attachment 3590865
The pink looks the best, but the red makes the biggest statement.

Plus the red is more durable. Your choice should be informed by that as well, or else you may not use the bag very much.