PLease help Varina or Tory burch reva?

They're both very different shoes. I love both brands. Ferragamo shoes have a harder sole and the bottom of the shoe would last longer than a Reva for this reason. However, I feel that Revas are more comfortable since the sole is more flexible and bendy. The leather on the Reva will stretch and eventually fit your own foot's size and shape perfectly (this is why they are tight in the beginning). And just to make a correction, Tory Burch flats are made in Brazil.

Forgot to add that the Revas have stretchy elastic back that some may not like. Some people have complained that the elastic cuts into the back of your feet and it takes some time to break in. I cushioned mine with footpetals and they were OK.

Yes, the Revas can be uncomfortable for some who do not like the elastic around the back of their foot. Some people love it (usually people with a smaller ankle will find that only these types of flats will stay on their foot), and some people can't stand the elastic. I like the look of the Varina but find that the leather cuts into my skin when I walk and give me the worst blisters.

chriseve, you just wrapped up ALL of my favorite flats with 'my' favorite reasons, as well! you are my shopping sister :smile: And, might i add: Tory Burch "Caroline" from last season. (Difficult to find, now.) Hopefully they'll bring it back... fabulously comfortable.

They make the Tory Burch Caroline this season, boutiques carry the black patent leather or the silver embossed snake print. Saks carries a nude patent color. They're amazingly comfy and gives a much wider fit compared to the Revas.

Like most people said above the Varinas. They are not only more comfortable but I think look better as well. What more would you want them a stylish comfy pair of shoes. Those are rare to find!!