PLease help Varina or Tory burch reva?

i have bunions and had to purchase a $29 wooden shoe stretcher to give my Reva a little room in the toe box, so i don't count. afterwards, i discovered Ferragamo's "My Joy." google a pic of that shoe and try it on in the SF Boutique for $275. during Bloomingdale's FF Sale the other day, Nordstrom had it online and they matched the 20% off. i paid $220 w free shipping. "My Joy" melts under my poor feet. and looks darling :o) i'm just suggesting... i LOVE my black leather Reva, but i love "My Joy" in black leather even more! (and the Varina is fabulous, but i was going for ultra casual) and i would be very surprised if we don't see "My Joy" in the SF Outlets about Christmas! :smile:

I just bought a pair of "My Joy" in the Ferragamo Santana Row store in full price $275+tax a couple days ago... it's so comfortable, I am actually not kicking myself for paying more than rracla!! Next time I'll pay more attention so I can get another pair with discount, but for now nothing can take the joy away from my comfy feet :smile:

Opps just realized I didn't really answer your question. I used to love my Tory Burch Reva but even that I had to break in the pair before it got comfy. I think the Ferragamo flats are so much more comfortable so my vote goes to Varina. (But really, try My Joy, it's sooo soft!)

again yesterday SA at Ferragamo Outlet said new merchandise arriving 'around' xmas... i wonder if a Varina color you might like is due in outlet soon? you can always enjoy a 'second' color :happydance:

Definitely the Varina! I own both (although my Varina collection is bigger than the Reva; I know I'm biased), and the Varina will outlast the Revas any day, in wear, comfort level, and look IMO.

Varinas are very comfortable if you get the right size/width/material. I've found that the calfskin Varinas in C width (I have wide feet) are more comfortable than the patent leather ones on me--you can usually find some great deals at the outlet, though all sales final so make sure you get to try them on in peron. Revas are comfortable too, however, if you have chubby/thick feet, you might find the plate get in the way. If you don't care to wear a logo, try out Tory Burch's Eddie, and if you have normal width feet, Vera Wang's Lillian's pretty fabulous too. Otherwise, Chanel's classic two tone ballerinas are the best for fat wide feet, and BV's ballerinas are great for something more subtle.

chriseve, you just wrapped up ALL of my favorite flats with 'my' favorite reasons, as well! you are my shopping sister :smile: And, might i add: Tory Burch "Caroline" from last season. (Difficult to find, now.) Hopefully they'll bring it back... fabulously comfortable.

I say the Varina is much better. I like my Tory Burch Revas, but I absolutely LOVE my Varinas. I find myself reaching for them a lot and they go with anything. They are so classic and pretty and comfortable all at the same time.

As for comfort i can't comment much, i don't wear flat. Salvatore Ferragamo is a Premium Designer Label but Tory Burch is not. Salvatore Ferragamo is famous for their shoes, Varina is such a classic even my mom has it. I prefer Made In Italy rather than Made In China. I do have Ferragamo shoes & they are very comfy & lasting compared to other designer labels. Tory Burch is good but not as good as Salvatore Ferragamo.