Please help. Urgently need a grey/silver/gunmetal silver HW bag tonight!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. URGENT HELP PLEASE!!! I need to buy a chanel bag this afternoon to go with an outfit I want to wear tonight. My outfit is pewter/gunmetal with diamante flecks and my gold hardware bags look wrong with it. I dont want a black bag with silver hardware as I have too many black bags. Pleeeeassse help! :sweatdrop:

2. how do you feel about white? white timeless clutch, or white classic mini shw? but if you're really into matchy-matchy, how about a dark silver (pewter) timeless clutch?

btw, what's the occasion?

3. he he. shame on me. I am a bit matchy-matchy.
    :shame:

thanks for your suggestions pursenality. its my bff's birthday (yayy!) and we have a big night planned. we live in london, which means we're going by taxi, and i'd prefer a bag which can hold stuff.

4. how much stuff? if a medium-sized, umm... a small reissue gray cam case? or a classic medium/large flap... although not sure if the new matte-mettalic gray is available there now.

5. stuff = small camera, mobile phone, small wallet, some makeup, hair brush

so there's a camera case in metallic gray? that would would work! many thanks. :happydance:

dashing to selfridges after work... or may sneak out earlier :graucho:

6. Good luck!

7. actually, its a matte gray :shame:

8. thanks pursenality and nscwong. they didn't have the cam case at selfridges and I didn't have time to go hunting so I bought a black flap with silver hardware afterall! oh well

9. #9 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    And here it is

Attached Files:

10. its beautiful. you've made the right choice!! ;)

11. You look beautiful and the purse goes very well with your dress.

12. oh my, its perfect!!! you look so charming and fab!

you can never go wrong w/ a black timeless classic! ;)

13. Great choice, such a versatile bag, and you look lovely.

14. Looks great!

15. That's a fab choice! I love it, you look beautiful!