Please help trying to identify scarf

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I just inherited some scarves from my aunt and I am not familiar with the Hermes scarves. I posted pics.. Can you help me identify this scarf. I tried to search but came up with nothing.
    Thanks!!:yes:

Attached Files:

2. A Beautiful Scarf ~ Enjoy;)

3. Very, very chic. One of the minimalist designs from the Year of the Mediterranean a few years back if I recall correctly.

4. Thanks everyone for the help! Here is another one it a small scarve, chiffon, in a aqua blue green color. Any leads as to identify this one would be appreciated.
    Thanks!:yes:

Attached Files:

5. Just bumping to see if anyone has any info on the green chiffon scarf I posted.
    Thanks!:confused1:

6. Hmm, can't tell much from the photo. Is it a solid or is there some pattern on it?

7. Sorry about that! That picture wasn't the one I meant to post. Here is a pic of the entire scarf. Thanks again for any information in regards to this scarf.
    Thanks!!

Attached Files:

8. Just bumping again to see if anyone has any info on the green chiffon scarf I posted. I updated a better picture.
    Thanks!:confused1:

9. Hmm, it looks like the colours used on the packaging for the fragrance Un Jardin en Mediterranee - maybe it was a special mousseline produced for the launch? If you need a home for it, I have the perfect space for it in my scarf drawer :graucho:

10. CVW1004 Thanks for the input. I tried do a search to see if that was so and came up empty handed. The mystery continues anyone else with any information on this scarf I would appreciate it.;)

11. I think cvw1004 is correct. I have never seen one like it and my first thought is that it was associated with a product launch. I know it is not from Jardin sur Nil, but as I look at it, it does look like the colors of the bottle of Jardin en Med. It is very pretty.

If you are truly desperate, I would send the photo to Hermes and see what they tell you. You can reach them at the customer service link on Hermes.com.

I am reading a book now about the launch of Jardin sur Nil - Med was the one right before it, and Hermes was putting a lot of effort into the "Jardin" series - I would bet that this scarf is from that launch!

12. Luvbolide, that sounds like an interesting book - I love the Jardin series of fragrances - sur Nil is one of my everyday perfumes. Apologies Shancor1 - getting a bit OT. Maybe it is time to contact Hermes customer care as LB suggests?

13. It is a very interesting book - H finally hired an in-house perfumer as they are trying to get serious about fragrances. Jardin sur Nil is the only H perfume that I have purchased - well, it is the only one I like on me, too! But now I am interested in seeing/smelling more. The book is The Perfect Scent if you are interested! Wish I had one of those twillys they put out when the launched sur Nil!

14. Elixir des Merveilles is lovely too LB! Quite unusual, I was given a sample when I got my Mosaique au 24 scarf. I'm pleased to hear H are getting more serious about their fragances as the only other house that suits me is Dior and I've gone off them a bit. :nogood: But H fragrances are all yummy and the base they use doesn't seem to react with my skin like some of the others :smile: - Perhaps we should actually transfer this to a fragrance thread?