please help tPF'ers. I don't know where to turn or what to do.

Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't worry about that 1 negative feedback. When I am buying on ebay, of course I glance at the sellers feedback, and if it isn't perfect I look a little further. If I saw that you had only 1 neg, and that it was from someone with only 15 feedback, I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy from you!:yes:

I do not sell, I only buy on eBay. I can tell you that we can spot situations like yours when we look at feedback. People like her come off sounding unethical, and you, the seller, looks absolutely legitimate to me.

It doesn't make it fair, but there are a lot of nasty people in the world looking to cheat people. I say, wear the negative with pride--you refused to be blackmailed.

Your 300+ positive feedbacks speak for themselves. Do what others here have said, respond to her feedback in a calm tone "this buyer impossible to deal with, wanted money back, avoid her"
And then be sure you leave her a neg feedback- she deserves it. She will play games with others & before you know it, next to the feedback she left for you, will be these magic words "not a registered user"
Best of luck- you take care of yourself, your health is more important than this a@@hat buyer you just met. Hugs to you

first of all if you haven't already report her to ebay. not only does she have invalid contact info but she was also committing fb extortion. in other words "give me what i want or i will neg you and it will hurt your business." also illegal on ebay. if you can do live chat, file, everything you possibly can.

when negging someone i try and be as professional and to the point as possible. something like

bought xx shipped xx recieved xx. buyer wanted faster shipping, items as described.

or something like that. just rational and to the point.

i have gotten a few odd negs lately too. after being on ebay for 5 years and only have a couple of nutballs i somehow have come in to a rash of them lately. all non paying bidders who turned around and negged me for no reason. the latest is someone who bought 2 pairs of cheap shorts, never paid, 3 weeks later promised payment but never sent it and then left me a neutral on one pair. i swear i think they were trying to bait me into negging them so they could neg me back but i just responded to the neutral and left it alone. i generally avoid poking the crazies. lol.

i am so glad you got your new bags and today turned from a bad day to an excellent one!

Save ALL emails and communications with this sub-human creature and turn them over to eBay. She was trying to defraud you with threats of negative feedback. NEVER EVER allow someone to do this to you honey!!! That was blackmail pure and simple!!! Contact eBay about this rhymes with witch!

I am disgusted by your buyer, I hope you will let us know her eBay ID so we can block her from our own eBay auctions. She is a blackmailer and a bully. Please don't communicate with her. Forward all correspondence to eBay and explain the situation to them (Live Chat would be a good option). I would leave her a big fat neg, ie

"Buyer tried blackmail. Demanded 50% Refund or would neg me - 1 Neg Out of 300+ Pos Feedback"

Please don't worry, buyers like me can see exactly what is going on when we check your feedback and then your buyer's feedback. You are still a shining star even with that one false neg.

I'm so glad you're feeling better and got your new bags to cheer you up.

This buyer sounds like a nasty, blackmailing, dishonest person. I agree she was trying to bully you. Absolutely do not refund her. You've been incredibly gracious already. At this point, it's time to report her to eBay for feedback extortion so that she learns a lesson. And I agree that buyers won't take any notice of one bad feedback comment, especially from someone with so little feedback to back her up.

Save ALL emails and communications with this sub-human creature and turn them over to eBay. She was trying to defraud you with threats of negative feedback. NEVER EVER allow someone to do this to you honey!!! That was blackmail pure and simple!!! Contact eBay about this rhymes with witch!

Exactly what I was going to say!!

You can report her for feedback extortion and hopefully eBay will remove the neg.

Keep your chin up and just remember you are a better person than her :flowers:

I do not sell, I only buy on eBay. I can tell you that we can spot situations like yours when we look at feedback. People like her come off sounding unethical, and you, the seller, looks absolutely legitimate to me.

I always look into the negative feedback as well and would take into consideration the buyer's feedback numbers and read exactly what was said. I ignore anything that seems unreasonable and yours sounds like exactly that, I think youll be just fine. ;)

Linda

Please don't let her make you feel this bad, she's just a nasty idi**. I hope you can enjoy your new buys soon and leave her appropriate feedback, e.g. Buyer wanted 50% refund for auth item or would leave neg.fb, scammer, avoid!

Hello Everyone,:flowers:

I can't even begin to say thank you. Thank you...thank you...thank you! From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I posted this morning after having my meds and learning about the nasty false negative I received. Whew! I logged back in after getting home from my treatment to see what my fellow tPF'ers thoughts were and I was sooo touched.

I agree...I think I might have opened the doors to her thinking she could walk on me (which people do all of the time) when I refunded the s&h without her even asking. She just seemed so upset about the cost of s&h and that the items weren't delivered in 24-48 hours...I guess I thought I did the right thing by refunding the s&h.

Here are just some of the nasty things she has to say within emails to me:

Just for the record, I never asked for a refund on the shipping costs. My very negative feedback will hopefully decrease your 100% positive feedback.

I am requesting a 50% refund as I would never pay $269.00 for this. I hope to resolve this without involving ebay or negative feedback so essential to your business.

To me, it seemed she just kept threatening to leave negative feedback in hopes I would agree to refund 50% of her money.

I am having a bit of a hard time deciding on what to write when responding to her negative feedback comments. You are only allowed 80 characters...here's what I have currently that I wish to post in response to her negative. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, what it should/shouldn't say, wording, etc! Thank you so much, sincerely...thank you. best wishes!

"Retaliatory Feedback - Wanted 50% Refund After Recvng RH Items - 1 Neg Out of 300+ Pos Feedback"

If she wouldnt pay $269 for this why did she bid? What a nutter!