Please help ... Tory Burch Revas?

Aug 3, 2008
Hi all,

I don't know much about Tory Burch and its tendency to go on sale, but I've been looking for a pair of simple black TB Reva ballet flats (the ones that retail for $195) ... does anyone know of how likely it is to go on sale? I live in New York City and could try a Bloomingdale's sale, but I'm not sure if it's exempt from the sale ...

Thanks so much for your help! :smile:

Mar 8, 2007
Queens, NY
My bff asked me the same question today. I told her to ck bloomies but I'm not sure if they ever put the black on sale. I suggested that she may have to wait till f&f rolls around again at the major dept stores.

amandabug

Nov 2, 2007
Phoenix
Obvs this is not for NYCers, but I spotted quilted black revas and the clear jelly silver ones at Off 5th. I think they were $130. This was at the store in Tempe, AZ but all the Off 5ths got a shipment?

Apr 23, 2006
shopantonia is offering 15% off all tory burch :

xxx
gretchen, you may not post links that click through your own site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2008
Thanks! I checked out shopantonia and it was a great sale ... however, I'm looking for the classic black leather + gold hardware combination (and not any more, so the Reva offer with an additional purchase doesn't work for me either). Please, please notify me, anyone, if you see these on sale! I would feel so guilty paying the full $195 ... :biggrin:

Thanks so much to all of you who responded already! I love this site!

MeggsieLuvsBags

Baby Got Bags!
Apr 7, 2009
Under a pile of UPS boxes
Bing.com cashback is having a fab promo right now. Saks is at 10% cashback and if you register your email address with saks.com you will reecive a promo code for another 10% off. AND, they have been having free shipping promos lately (SFASUM9 was one, for instance) so it's worthwhile to google "saks shipping promo code" or something like that. With the coupons etc. you can save yourself around 40 off a pair of revas!

Hope that helps!!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
Bing.com cashback is having a fab promo right now. Saks is at 10% cashback and if you register your email address with saks.com you will reecive a promo code for another 10% off. AND, they have been having free shipping promos lately (SFASUM9 was one, for instance) so it's worthwhile to google "saks shipping promo code" or something like that. With the coupons etc. you can save yourself around 40 off a pair of revas!

Hope that helps!!
I registered my email....no coupon so far! Hope it's not over.

ladybug80

Jan 29, 2009
TX- I have a 10% off coupon code that I will not be using. pm me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
I would like to know if there's any other sales or codes as I am looking to buy my first pair :biggrin: