Please Help!!! Togo vs. Chevre

All Right!!! The drumroll, please.... I think I made my choice, more people seem to like Chevre more that Togo. Chevre it is!!! We'll see which color I will be more lucky with.

I need help!! :girlsigh: I'm riding on this thread to ask you ladies about opinions about Chevre

I have always thought that I'm a Blue Jean Togo gal but lately I've been toying the idea of getting a Chevre birkin.

Say I'm given a chance to SO, what colour do you think looks best in Chevre?

I saw MrsS's Rose Shocking Mysore birkin and it's SO darn gorgeous. :heart: :drool:

I like chevre/musore in bright colors - the color really pops out. Saw MrsS's rose shocking birkin - cousin to my fuschia but in a chevre.

My love for this leather has led to a good-sized collection. Aside from the fuschia, I have chevre/mysore bags in rouge h, vert anis, vermillon, black and assorted accessories (violette, turqouise, vermillon, turquoise, rose shocking, orange,

Have not seen a Bj in chevre (do they make bj in this leather?) Anyway, am not a fan of bj in togo. The color seems to change over the years. Love Bj in swift though... the color really comes through

Chevre is light and really develops a superb patina over use. It also holds its shape very well...

I need help!! :girlsigh: I'm riding on this thread to ask you ladies about opinions about Chevre

I have always thought that I'm a Blue Jean Togo gal but lately I've been toying the idea of getting a Chevre birkin.

Say I'm given a chance to SO, what colour do you think looks best in Chevre?

I saw MrsS's Rose Shocking Mysore birkin and it's SO darn gorgeous. :heart: :drool:

Queenie: I saw a Turquoise Plume at Liat's display and a Turquoise (Vert Anis) Picotin and I love love the Turquoise color. :girlsigh:
Here's one from the color refernce thread.. it's brighter in real life... :love:
Posting2.jpg

The other I can think of is Violet in Mysore ... :biggrin:
attachment.php

I like chevre/musore in bright colors - the color really pops out. Saw MrsS's rose shocking birkin - cousin to my fuschia but in a chevre.

My love for this leather has led to a good-sized collection. Aside from the fuschia, I have chevre/mysore bags in rouge h, vert anis, vermillon, black and assorted accessories (violette, turqouise, vermillon, turquoise, rose shocking, orange,

Have not seen a Bj in chevre (do they make bj in this leather?) Anyway, am not a fan of bj in togo. The color seems to change over the years. Love Bj in swift though... the color really comes through

Chevre is light and really develops a superb patina over use. It also holds its shape very well...
all about bags, I love how bright colors appear on Chevre too. I only have one Chevre which is a Vermillion bearn. :heart: Hope to get a bag in this leather.

Don't think they make BJ in Chevre but I doubt it looks good in this leather. And I'm leaving fuschia for ostrich.
Another colour I like on Chevre is Etoupe. :drool:

Heard so much good points about Chevre other than the corners being easily scuffed. But we've checked with our SA today and we were told that it can be fixed by the craftsman. So I'm not worried about that.

all about bags, I love how bright colors appear on Chevre too. I only have one Chevre which is a Vermillion bearn. :heart: Hope to get a bag in this leather.

Don't think they make BJ in Chevre but I doubt it looks good in this leather. And I'm leaving fuschia for ostrich.
Another colour I like on Chevre is Etoupe. :drool:

Heard so much good points about Chevre other than the corners being easily scuffed. But we've checked with our SA today and we were told that it can be fixed by the craftsman. So I'm not worried about that.

Ohh excellent, cherve can be fixed :love:
Etoupe is pretty.. Raisin? It's abit dark, I have a clarisse in that color... how about the browns? Cacoan in CDC?

I adore the smell of chevre and clemence. I tend to be a tad rough with my bags but so far, I haven't seen any scruff on the corners, even after a year.

Queenie, I personally haven't seen Etoupe in chevre but I bet it'll be stunning! Colors seem more vibrant in chevre.

It's great, isn't it, princessfrog? We don't have to worry about a Chevre bag now.

Yeah Etoupe is very pretty. Never seen a Raisin or Cacoan before. Wonder how they'll look like.

I adore the smell of chevre and clemence. I tend to be a tad rough with my bags but so far, I haven't seen any scruff on the corners, even after a year.

Queenie, I personally haven't seen Etoupe in chevre but I bet it'll be stunning! Colors seem more vibrant in chevre.
birkingal, that's really good to know. I am rough with my stuffs too. *hides*

Ooooo, you've to see an Etoupe in real life! It's amazingly beautiful. :drool: Colors really pop in this leather which is why I prefer to get a bright colour.

I have a birkin in chevre and have been very pleased with the leather! Lightweight, color is bright and the bag holds the classic birkin shape.
The corners are scuffed, but you have to look closely to notice. And, I will eventually get it in to have those corners touched up!