Please help to decide

O.G.
Mar 14, 2012
Can not decide between small love and small JUC combo, both with diamonds YG versus one regular size JUC with diamonds.
I am tall, hands are quite thin, have one solitaire on that hand on a thin band.
Thanks!

do you like the thin version? Is it the fact that your getting 2 bracelets over 1 that you can't decide on? Or the look? I personally am not a fan of the thins and would opt for regular. It makes a statement on it's own. I have a similar build and I love the regular and don't feel it overwhelms me. I would get the regular and if you feel like adding, then go back for the thins later.

Reactions: 7777777
do you like the thin version? Is it the fact that your getting 2 bracelets over 1 that you can't decide on? Or the look? I personally am not a fan of the thins and would opt for regular. It makes a statement on it's own. I have a similar build and I love the regular and don't feel it overwhelms me. I would get the regular and if you feel like adding, then go back for the thins later.
The only reason I am not sure is it feels the regular size in YG overwhelms a bit, I might get used to that though. The PG did not stand out as much but it does not match any of my jewelry.

I prefer one statement piece as opposed to two smaller pieces. The regular JUC with diamonds is divine. The size is perfect and the diamonds gives it a sexy, lux feel. Meanwhile, I feel the small JUC looks like a wire, I really dislike this smaller counterpart.

I got a reg JUC even though the thin one looked better on my small wrists. Even the SA said so.. but I couldn’t bring myself to buy such a flimsy piece that wasn’t solid gold. However, now that I have the reg JUC, I am open to getting the thin JUC with diamonds as kind of a secondary piece.

I think you need to decide if you’re a stacking kind of girl or if prefer stronger stand-alones. I like both looks so I tend to stack on my right with lots of smaller pieces and wear my regular size JUC on my left wrist alone or with a watch and maybe one more bracelet at the most. Party on the right...business on the left! Let us know!