1102epi3.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 1102epi4.JPG
    1102epi4.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 1102epi5.JPG
    1102epi5.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 35
Alma, Passy or Sac Plat from Epi line or Suhali Lockit pm/mm will be great too! If your wife like pockets in purse to help organize contents, Purseket is a popular accessory we use, you can find different pattern on Ebay. Good Luck! :flowers:

I vote for the Alma! It's such a classy and elegant bag, especially in Epi! The Alma is one of the icons of LV - for me an absolute must have for every LV fan. Good luck!

Dear Ladies,

Thanks for your overwhelming support. Obviously as confused as I was after receiving so many answers I decided to see for myself and visited Houston Galleria. With a magazine in my hand I made "functional test" by sliding my "gage" in bags Alma, Passy, Madeline. Although I liked them all and they passed test OK I decided to order Alma. I like simplicity and classic but contemporary design which I found in black epi Alma model. I learnt that it was design in 30s which to me is adding even more glamour. For me it is like Norman Cherner chair designed 60 years ago, but its design so perfect and never getting old.
Order at eluxury with delivery tomorrow, right on time.

PS. Using Fatwallet account 5% discount is applied to the purchase