Please help to choose a color for prada saffiano BN2274

Nuri

moi PRADA,YSL,CELINE
Jan 30, 2013
Hi everyone,

please help me to choose a color for my first prada saffiano douple zip tote in BN2274.

I have two colors option to confirm my decision they are "Cameo and Argilla" I loved these two colors and now couldn't choose between them. Please help me which one should i pick up ?

About me.
I'm 1'52, universiterr and mostly i wear balck and white "classic" outfits.
I have two designer handbags and they are in dark colors!!

Thanks in advance. :smile:

I saw the cammeo in store and liked it a lot, but I would say it wavers between light pink and nude depending on the lighting. The argilla looks really great too and the advantage is that it'll go with just about everything. Not sure if the cammeo goes with every outfit.

Good luck! if you have a lot of dark bags, try the cammeo!

I think the Cammeo would brighten up outfits that are comprised mainly of black and white, and it is neutral enough to match with most outfits too. That being said, I have a bit of a bias for Cammeo, I've decided I want a BN2274 in the colour too! :biggrin:

Its got to be the cammeo since you are biased towards the black and cream outfits. If you do make a mistake with the colors remember me - I'm the poor relation whom would love to afford a Prada!

Cammeo is definitely between a soft pink/nude colour so it does work well if you wear a lot of black and white. It's a classic colour and I've always received compliments on mine.