*please help - timeless clutch *

musicscrip

Smiley
Jan 30, 2009
Ladies, I need fast replies!

1. What colour and leather should I get for Timeless clutch if I only plan to use it for a nice dinner out or weddings? (I want a dark colour that will go with everything...black may be?)

2. Does Time less clutch come with silver or gold hardware choices?

3. What is the price in Canada and US?

4. Is it going up in price on June 1st?

5. Where can I get one like TOMORROW? Didn't see any at the store close to me.

THANK YOU!!!

i would say get caviar or other exotic leather instead of lamb....my experience is when you use the clutch your hand actually touch the leather all over. so i'd say caviar...if you want lamb, get a dark color. for some reason...i always drop my clutch when i used it....i use clutches during weekends...
honestly i've only seen metallic and black and a blue exotic (can't spell...begin w/ Pxxxx) leather....there's no choice of HW as far as i know.

I really don't know. i would say yes like WOC (they increase for 100 as someone mentioned) and not as steep as the flaps.

Thank you! In that case, I will for sure wait for the one that I really love :smile: I was thinking to just get whatever is there if the price is going up like $200.

Does anyone know about those long wallet? They were $800 something a few months ago but couldn't find the black caviar I wanted. Are the wallets going up in price in June as well?

thank you ladies!

I think the timeless clutch is only going for 13xx in the US. 16xx in Canada (I think).
I've never seen one IRL in stores...only ebay.
Had a white caviar timeless clutch in the past, and it was very easy to maintain. Looked lovely, but had to part with her. I think if you went with black, it would be even easier to take care of