Please help! The Montorgueil...

Angelblake

<3
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
Should I sell my Mono Speedy and get a Montorgueil? I just discovered this bag on the LV website. Or should I sell it and get something in Damier (which is what I originally wanted until I saw the Montorgueil)?! Quite clueless...:confused1:

I don't care for the Montorgueil personally, because I think it's kind of boring and I don't like the thin straps, but I love the Mono Speedy. However, if you love Damier, I would go that route. I am starting to really love the Damier bags - I just ordered the Damier Speedy 30 and just got a Damier alma. If your heart is saying Damier, follow it. They are just beautiful.

thanks all, you may be right about the damier. I think it's just a pity that there aren't many shoulder bags in that line! And I can't seem to wait for the neverfull...plus it's a shame they discontinued the Illovo MM. :sad:

Jill, I think it'll be out in the USA/Canada next month in March.

Some countries like Singapore and Philippines (I believe) have recieved theirs early.

Angelblake; The Damier Speedy and Monogram Montroguiel are two distinct bags. You should go with what you like the most. =)

Nooo...don't sell the speedy to get the Monty! JK LOL...I personally wouldn't because I'm so in love with my speedy. IDK, saw it IRL, its a bit bla IMO...But if you like it, save up and get it. But don't sell your speedy!