Please help Tank Solo small or large?

Tatti_

Dec 25, 2018
So I finally made my decision. Yesterday I went to cartier for exchange my necklace because I'm allergic to it. I was looking at some pieces and for watches. The tank is my first luxury watch that I want for ages...

I want the tank solo. But in which size? My wrist is small. I tried both sizes on. The small size looks more feminine. Big watches are in trend right now. But will this trend last? Maybe a smaller watch is more classic? I don't find many pictures with people wearing the large tank. It seems anybody has the small one?
If you have the small one can you read the time of it? Or is it to small?

Hi Tatti,

do you have a picture? What’s your overall style aesthetic?

It is a hard decision, it is almost a new Modell in s different size. But every size is beautiful.

So I finally made my decision. Yesterday I went to cartier for exchange my necklace because I'm allergic to it. I was looking at some pieces and for watches. The tank is my first luxury watch that I want for ages...

I want the tank solo. But in which size? My wrist is small. I tried both sizes on. The small size looks more feminine. Big watches are in trend right now. But will this trend last? Maybe a smaller watch is more classic? I don't find many pictures with people wearing the large tank. It seems anybody has the small one?
If you have the small one can you read the time of it? Or is it to small?
I was in the same place you are now a few weeks ago. I thought for sure i'd go with the large but when I tried on both the small and the large, surprisingly, the small was the winner! I can easily read the time off my small tank.