Please help: Suhali lockit PM vs. Mahina XL

lvgoddess

Simply Adorable
O.G.
Dec 3, 2007
Hi everyone,

There is this yearly holiday party, where everyone always dresses to show off. All year I dreamed about taking the Suhali Lockit PM in Verone. Then the Mahina came out and I was unable to purchase it due to the price. In the meanwhile I purchased the Mono Griet (which I love) but don't know if it will be a show stopper.

Now I know that there is no way I will be able to purchase the Mahina before the holiday party since it has not been available. What to do?

1). Purchase the Suhali-and take this to the party
2). Wait until the Mahina XL/Noir becomes available, even though it will be after the party and carry the Griet

Thanx for all your help. :hysteric:

I think the suhali would be a great party bag. I adore my Mahina, but I don't think it's a party bag - I agree that it's just TOO big for that.

Thanx ladies. I am so happy to be able to get your opinions. It really helps.

P.S. I think I may even purchase a Damier in 2008..................Hmmmmmmmm. They never appealed to me, but are starting to take on a whole new look for me ("Class")

:wlae:

I agree - I think the Mahina is too large for a party - the lockit PM could work double duty - great for the party and then later on it would work for many occasions. The griet i think would be OK for the party - but sort of tailored - really any everyday look. I would choose the lockit PM if it was me.

If you really like the Mahina then wait for this and get it AFTER the LV party. I really don't think that taking a bag to a party is for the purpose of "showing off" the most expensive bag, but rather finding and using a suitable clutch-like purse. Eg. A person with a Embosse Stephen looks silly and out of place compared to another person with a Sunset Boul *imo*.

You can use the suhali lockit from day-to-night. Both the griet and the mahina XL would be too big for your night out. The suhali lockit or a clutch would be better for night. If you really like the mahina, you can always get it later =)

If you really like the Mahina then wait for this and get it AFTER the LV party. I really don't think that taking a bag to a party is for the purpose of "showing off" the most expensive bag, but rather finding and using a suitable clutch-like purse. Eg. A person with a Embosse Stephen looks silly and out of place compared to another person with a Sunset Boul *imo*.

Thanx, by the way, do you own a Suhali, where you can show pics? I would love to see.... please share if so.:wlae:

You can use the suhali lockit from day-to-night. Both the griet and the mahina XL would be too big for your night out. The suhali lockit or a clutch would be better for night. If you really like the mahina, you can always get it later =)

Bagaddict - you are absolutely correct. I will keep you posted. :okay: