Please help!!!! Steamer or Polly?

KristyM

Nov 6, 2006
I just got a call from my LV bot. They have the extremely limited Leopard pleated steamer availble to me. I was going to buy the Leopard Polly. The Steamer is very rare only supposed to be two. in North America but the cost is $7200. I can buy the Polly still rare for $3700. I love both bags and would love to have the Steamer but not sure if the price is worth it. Please help me I only have till in the morning to decide.

I thought steamer was US$13500.00? Do you have a pic of the one they are holding for you? I think if you can get your hands on a steamer and it's really rare and limited, get the steamer!!! It will make a great addition to you fab collection!!!:yes:

^ITA! If given the money and chance for the steamer, I'd say go for it! She's really gorgeous! And yeah, I too thought it was $10000+ though for the embossed steamer...

Which has more leopard print--the polly or steamer?

I had a leopard polly and returned it and another PF'er had one and returned it too. Apparently the hair rubs and comes off over time. I think she told me that she actually exchanged her polly for another and the second one did the same thing.

Hope that helps

I guess after all that I'd say go wiht the steamer.

I also thought the price was more. I tried to call the store to get more info but my sa was already gone. I can't get anymore info til the morning. Sorry I don't have any pics.

I like the Polly more than the Steamer...but if you have sufficient money to buy either, plus you love either, go for the Steamer since it's more limited!

I talked to another sa in the store. She said it is the Leopard pleated steamer and the price is $7200. I know on ebay the sellers will double the price on really exclusive bags. I guess I just have to decide which one. I have to let them know sometime tom. Unless my husband denies me.lol

I just wanted to thanks all of you for your feedback. I have decided to buy the Polly. I would love to have the steamer but to spend that much on myself this close to Christmas just wouldn't be right. I will post pics as soon as I get it. thanks again everyone