Please help! Should I keep this?

ginab17

Feb 20, 2007
I found this bag weeks ago on The Chanel website in green with black trim. All that my box reads is "petite tote." I would like to know what line this is from, first of all. Second, I would like some opinions please. Is the contrast of the beige and brown too much? The close up detail photo shows the authentic color. The others make the beige appear lighter than it is. :hrmm: :sos:

Ideally I was looking for a lighter camel or beige bag to carry in the summer. I have a black medallion tote with gold hardware, a large cerf in black with the gold cc's, and a large black and white tweed tote that is lined in bright pink (out when the cambon ligne was in stores). Any suggestions for a bag under $2,000 in a lighter color that is durable enough to withstand use by a SAHM with two little boys? I would like something on the softer looking side too (as my other bags are so structured looking). I did track down a GST but it was black with silver hardware and I do not need another black bag... I am relatively new so I don't know all of the lines too well yet. Any help is greatly appreciated!:confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

Oops... these photos may help. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Attachments

• chanelboxinfo.JPG
    chanelboxinfo.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 185
  • chanelbag.JPG
    chanelbag.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 188
  • chaneldetail.JPG
    chaneldetail.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 187
  • chanelside.JPG
    chanelside.JPG
    119.5 KB · Views: 187
attachment.php

Just testing this out, excuse me if I make a mistake posting the photo.

I found this bag weeks ago on The Chanel website in green with black trim. All that my box reads is "petite tote." I would like to know what line this is from, first of all.

When I was in the Chanel boutique they called this the Country Club Tote. Cotton Club, Country Club, which Club will be next? ;)

I think it is a cute bag but I have my eyes on so many other bags right now...I guess it wouldn't be my first choice. But that's just me.

If you want a less structured bag how about the cute cloudy bundle tote that Roey has? (Pic borrowed from Roey in the reference thread.) Not sure of the price?

attachment.php

It's a beautiful Country Club!!! IMO looks more interesting than the GST/PST. How does it feel on your shoulder without the stuffed paper??? I love it!!!! :yes: .... but if you don't love it go for something else. The Expandable is beautiful but more a caramel/camel color and more $$$, Paris Biarritz is cute but not leather and kind of taupe.... does the Cotton Club tote with the zipper come in beige??? Sorry cannot think of any other ones other than the Classic flap ones.