Please help, should I keep these Jimmy Choos?

Jan 29, 2007
So I got these at Nordstrom Fashion Falley and they were a steal ($199), but I'm second guessing them since they are one size smaller than I usually get. They feel comfy, but not sure if they look too small, like do my feet look like they are squished in? I'm posting pics from different angles so you can see what I mean.

TIA!!!!

Attachments

• jimmy0.jpg
    jimmy0.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 51
  • jimmy1.jpg
    jimmy1.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 80
  • jimmy2.jpg
    jimmy2.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 68
  • jimmy3.jpg
    jimmy3.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 91
If I didn't know that they are a size smaller than you normally wear I would NOT be able to tell that they are smal for you. And they are very classy, so i would def. keep them!

I like the snakeskin detailing on the front and on the heel. I think they would match with a lot since they are pretty neutral. For that price it's a no brainer, keep them.

I think you should go by what you think should be the right thing to do. If you feel that they do not look good, or that their not comfy, is not worth to turture your tootsies .... but again remember BEAUTY COST.....

I agree with some of the others. I would have never thought they were maybe a half size small until you pointed it out. They are a great deal for JC shoes and a great neutral. But, if you don't think you are going to wear them because this is bugging you, then return them and find something else you love! :smile:

I don't think they look too small, but, then again, I prefer that my peeptoes and slingbacks fit snugly with very little space in the front or back of the shoe. I also like the heel that JC used on these shoes and their spring/summer line. It looks great on.

That said, if you prefer a little more room, I would not hold onto them simply because you got them on sale. If you do love the shoe, see if Nordstrom can locate the next half size up for you. JC boutiques are also in the midst of their 50% off sale right now. You could try calling one of the the boutiques to see if they can locate these shoes for you in your size.