Please help...should I get the Tivoli PM or Mono Speedy 30?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which bag should you choose?

1. Mono Tivoli PM

2. Mono Speedy 30

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am still looking for a hand-held bag in Monogram and thought I was set with the Tivoli PM (over the Manhattan PM) but yesterday I was at the mall and saw this lady carried her Mono Speedy 30 and I thought it was very nice on her. So now I am confused again of which one I should get. I am a shoulder bag person but I like to get a hand-held Mono just for going out with my family on weekends and evenings.

I currently have: Mono BH, Damier Trevi PM, MC Black Marilyn.

Please let me know which bag you like better. Thanks!!!

2. I prefer the Speedy over the Tivoli PM. Plus, it's a classic!

3. speedy!

4. mono speedy!!

5. tivoli pm looks nicer IMO but smaller than a speedy 30. It holds like a 25

6. Speedy!

7. based on your collection, I say get the mono speedy!

8. Speedy!!

9. Get the Tivoli PM - it's absolutely beautiful and a nicer option for going out/evenings etc. The mono speedy is classic but SO very common and I personally find it lacking the wow factor.

10. I am going to buy a Speedy 30 in Damier Ebony soon for daily use so does it mean I should get the Mono Tivoli PM instead of Mono Speedy 30? I think I still prefer Monogram over Damier but I don't want to use the Mono Speedy 30 daily.

11. Speedy

12. O love both. I would get the speedy first and then the tivoli. the speedy is a classic.

13. I'd get the Speedy first. I have the 35 and I love it. The Tivoli is also on my wish list, too. It's a really cute bag. You can't go wrong with whatever you decide. Good luck!

14. I agree.

15. Tivoli pm is a gorgeous bag, but based on your collection, I would say Speedy!