Please help salute my new PT!

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
After the purchase of my SS11 Anthracite RGGH City I told myself "No more bags until Dark Knight hits the stores". (I really want a Dark Knight RGGH City if it's a nice dark blue.) But that immediately changed when I heard this beautiful Officier SGH PT was looking for a new home. I couldn't say no... he's much too handsome to be sitting in a dustbag his entire life!

I had the opportunity to purchase this same bag with GGH last year and as beautiful as the combination is, blue and silver is really my favorite.

My collection is going through a rennovation... 08 Anthra GGH Work and 09 SGH Midday have recently been adopted into new homes. I have realized the City and PT are my favorite styles and will only keep one Work - 08 Marine SGH - pictured with Officier below for comparison.

Welcome to the family, Mr. Officier:salute:!

Indoor natural lighting
officersghpt002resize.jpg

officersghpt011.jpg

officersghpt.jpg

Indoor dim lighting
officersghpt013.jpg

officersghpt005.jpg

Comparison with 08 Marine SGH Work
officermarine006.jpg

officermarine002.jpg

roey-congrats on the gorgeous bag! You have such an eye for the beautiful, interesting colors. Everytime I see one of your bags, I'm tempted to try a GH for myself!

Such gorgeous color and leather. IMO, Officier is one of the best blues Bal ever produced. Congrats on your beautiful PT!

If Dark Night is as good as Officier, you're in trouble! :biggrin:

Wow! Roey, that is stunning!:salute:

Thank you!

roey-congrats on the gorgeous bag! You have such an eye for the beautiful, interesting colors. Everytime I see one of your bags, I'm tempted to try a GH for myself!

Aw, that's sweet of you to say riry. I really just go with colors I like and know I will use which happen to be blues, greys and greens!:smile:

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

Thanks Addy! I have been so curious about Officier IRL and it did not disappoint!

Such gorgeous color and leather. IMO, Officier is one of the best blues Bal ever produced. Congrats on your beautiful PT!

Yes, one of the best indeed! The depth of color is really amazing.

If Dark Night is as good as Officier, you're in trouble! :biggrin:

BIG trouble! I'm hoping Dark Knight is flat and lacks lustre!

Roey, this truly is a perfectly you bag!!!!!!!

Congrats on this beauty-of course we need to see mod shots dear! ;)

Thank you my partner-in-crime blue queen!:queen: That's what I thought too when I pulled Officier from the dustbag - a color and hardware combo that suits me! I love that it's casual because I am always dressed casually.

Mod shots will follow soon!

^^True to that! I am a firm believer that Bal blues, especially the medium/dark shades, are FAB with casual wardrobes....(my favorite kind of wardrobe too!!) :ghi5:

Yipee!! Mod shots!!!