Please help salute my new PT!

that looks great! congratulations!

Thank you!

Stunning bag Roey! Can't wait to see mod pics :smile:

Thanks jy! I will try to take some mod pics soon.

Congrats on your new PT. LOVE the color, now if you get Dark Night I would love to see some comparison shots.

Thank you pixie. If DK comes to fruition I will definitely take some comparison pics.

Congrats! I wish I can find one myself... Lovely!

Ironically, this bag found me! I wasn't even looking.

That was exactly my reaction when I pulled Officier out of the dustbag!:nuts:

Beautiful, Roey, congrats!
I cannot blame you for grabbing this one when you had the chance!
I believe this will end up being more beautiful than Dark Night, it sure would be hard to top Officier if you are looking for a dark, rich, deep blue.

congrats roey, what a beauty!
Officier is a hard act to follow & is truly my favorite Balenciaga Blue, with Marine a close 2nd. As Leslie mentioned a dark, rich, deep Blue & I have to add with Purple undertones. That's what makes it so special IMO.
So glad you scored this beauty. Enjoy! I adore Officier with GSH, though I have to admit, love it with GGH too! ;)

Beautiful, Roey, congrats!
I cannot blame you for grabbing this one when you had the chance!
I believe this will end up being more beautiful than Dark Night, it sure would be hard to top Officier if you are looking for a dark, rich, deep blue.

Hi L! I agree that DK won't even come close to Officier in terms of color and leather. I wish I Bal had interchangeable hardware so I could slap some rose gold on this baby every once in awhile!!

congratulations roey! what a great find! :faint: mr.officier has found a loving home :biggrin:

Yes, a very loving home!:yahoo:

congrats roey, what a beauty!
Officier is a hard act to follow & is truly my favorite Balenciaga Blue, with Marine a close 2nd. As Leslie mentioned a dark, rich, deep Blue & I have to add with Purple undertones. That's what makes it so special IMO.
So glad you scored this beauty. Enjoy! I adore Officier with GSH, though I have to admit, love it with GGH too! ;)

Hey T! Now we are both Officier and Marine twins! I love that Officier is so "inky", like a ball point pen. I can't pick a favorite right now but know I love them both!

^^ that's a great description, roey! :lol: "inky", like a ball point pen! haha
Officier will grow on you, even more.(trust me)

When I first received my Officier, I thought my SA made a mistake & sent me another Marine. :nuts: (saw it in the Dark) Until the following day & then the following week went by & then months flew by..:graucho::graucho:

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I adore Officier & she has a special place in my heart. It just took me a while to appreciate her true beauty. ;)

WOW!!! You're pics are even better than the former owner's pics hahah. Look at the color and leather in the 2nd pic!! Beautiful!! But wait, we're waiting for your modeling pics hehe :P

Oh, roey! You know I think Officier is the PERFECT blue - and this is a jaw-dropping stunner! Definitely agree there's no way you could have said no... fabulous!!

Now, where are those mod pics??? :biggrin:

salute:welcome: ! to your beautiful pt...love purple undertones of officier:heart::love: and its supreme leather!i also sold all my giant work and i only have one (galet gsh) ....wise decision:yes:

major cogratulations and merry christmas
An_emoticon_Christmas.gif

Last edited:
Roey......WOW! Simply stunning, Officier GSH is a beautiful combo (I prefer it to GGH) & a great addition to your collection.
Congrats & looking forward to your mod shots. Thanks for sharing :smile: