Please Help Report Ebay Longchamp Fake Scammer

Aug 27, 2006
I am writing as I did something completely foolish. I bid on and won a fake Longchamp bag on Evilbay. This summer we went to Paris on vaca and I fell in the love the Longchamp Le Pliage bags. I didn't buy one there as DH and DD were constantly by my side reminding me they didn't care for them:confused1:

So we return home and I can't get the bags out of my mind. Last night I fell asleep on the couch and turned on Evilbay on my way upstairs to go to bed and low and behold I found a seller that had some bags that weren't priced high (sure tipoff:Push:smile:, didn't have mulitiple bidders (another tipoff:Push:smile: and they were ending soon so without researching the seller (0) just registered last week in Thailand. :sweatdrop: I bid and won what I thought was authentic Longchamp...

Wrong...these are his auctions below and this is how you get into his photobucket account that has pictures of 299 fakes in it:wtf:, not just Longchamps, but other also...help me.

http://search-completed.ebay.com/_W...=50&fsoo=2&fsop=32&rd=0&sass=razeshop&guest=1
What do I do. I have reported him to Ebay, but what happens to my feedback when I don't pay this scammer? Can anybody else hellp me report him too???:idea:

PIC_0016-5.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That gets you into his Photobucket account...check it out and would appreciate some Tpf help!!!:yes:

Last edited:
Sit tight.

We will try to get his auctions removed as they are counterfeit.

If ebay removes them, you are off the hook and don't have to pay.
(The auction never existed)

The link is to completed auctions. Let's see what we can do.

Sometimes it takes longer if the seller is not in US.

Thanks Gro and to all that reported this...all the winning listings of fake Longchamp were removed by EBAY!!!!!! Yeah....Hopefully another scammer bites the dust....I had won the cornflower one...:Push: Hope he doesn't try listing all the fake gucci and Coach bags he has on that photobucket account!!!

yay! no more listings. i've been reporting that seller all last week and this week... glad this scammer makes somebody else mad too!!! :cursing:

watch out.... there is also seller in Taiwan who has a lot of fakes lately on ebay. i don't see any now, but he has a whole STORE full of fakes and offers a choice of colors.