Please help remove ink marks from my Louis Vuitton Handbag

mercineha

Jan 25, 2017
Hello folks

Got some ink stain on my LV handbag, please suggest how it can be removed or any suggestions on what should I do?

Pen-Mark-Image-Before.jpg

I would try first with baby wipes with high percentage in alcohol and with dish cleaner.
If it doesn't go off with alcohol :/
Some people suggest hairspray, however baby wipes worked for me for red wine (however not in DA canvas but DE)

Is it on the outside or did it bleed thru from a pen inside your bag? If it bled thru then I'm pretty sure the damage is done. If not, I've had great success with hairspray. Just a little bit on a qtip has worked for me (don't scrub or rub hard). My daughter drew all over my leather dayplanner with my sharpie pen and I was able to get about 98% off this way.
As other have mentioned baby wipes or a wet cloth is always the best first attempt. Good luck!

It just hit me, also. If you have the stain remover spray for uggs with the eraser, try that with a cloth at first and then with the white part of the eraser.
I managed to get ink out of uggs so I guess it will not be as pervasive as other things (and it's also for suede which is more delicate).
In any case, good luck and tell us how it went!

HiAfter Image.jpg

Be careful what you use for removing ink from canvas or leather. Using the wrong product may damage the finish on the canvas and may not remove the ink. Removing ink stains from Louis Vuitton Azur is not a cleaning problem - it's much more complicated. Especially if the canvas or leather has absorbed the ink. It can damage your bag forever

I had the same problem and I contacted My Luxury Bargain. You have to see it to believe it. The company also does artwork on handbags.

Hello folks

Got some ink stain on my LV handbag, please suggest how it can be removed or any suggestions on what should I do?

Pen-Mark-Image-Before.jpg

Please be careful, some suggestions above are not relevant to lv canvas or previously tested or proven to work, it’s unhelpful to make these suggestions as if followed they could ruin the bag further.
Try the rescue club in the clubhouse subforum I did a search and found this https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-lv-rescue-club.195246/page-91#post-31324594 but if you do a more thorough search you may find something better as this seems to be an inside ink stain.
I have a DA Pochette Accessoires which had denim colour transfer, I used baby wipes, pencil eraser and magic eraser very gently but firmly and managed to reduce it.

So I just brought a Favourite Mm recently. Was really really excited. So I was going to cut a piece of phone protector to fit it on the gold plate as I heard its super isn't scratch proof.

SO WHILE.. I HAD IT DONE , I HAD A PERMERNANT MARKER TO MARK THE GOLD PLATE'S DIMENSIONS... and I accidentally marked right dead in the middle of the lv bag. .

And to make matters worse.. I applied alcohol thinking it's PERMERNANT MARKER so alcohol would help. But no. FML. BARELY A DAY OF USE. RIGHT DEAD SMACK IN THE MIDDLE.

Kill me already..
Moral of the story, don't apply rubbing alcohol on Lv canvas. NEVER. I learnt it the hard way. Please don't do it.

Attachments

• IMG_20191206_140646.jpg
    IMG_20191206_140646.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_20191206_140635.jpg
    IMG_20191206_140635.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 318
Reactions: missconvy
So I just brought a Favourite Mm recently. Was really really excited. So I was going to cut a piece of phone protector to fit it on the gold plate as I heard its super isn't scratch proof.

SO WHILE.. I HAD IT DONE , I HAD A PERMERNANT MARKER TO MARK THE GOLD PLATE'S DIMENSIONS... and I accidentally marked right dead in the middle of the lv bag. .

And to make matters worse.. I applied alcohol thinking it's PERMERNANT MARKER so alcohol would help. But no. FML. BARELY A DAY OF USE. RIGHT DEAD SMACK IN THE MIDDLE.

Kill me already..
Moral of the story, don't apply rubbing alcohol on Lv canvas. NEVER. I learnt it the hard way. Please don't do it.
So sorry this happened!