Please help...quick ques: What can I wear with copper/rose-gold colored flats??

TresChic35

The Newbie?
Aug 13, 2007
I'm wondering if I'll get much use out of them. What colored clothing can I wear with them? What color bags should I wear with them? Its a very light colored copper/rose-gold too! I'm afraid it'll look too summery for the fall...hmmm

6912_0_2_700.jpg

Last edited:
I would probably wear them with everything. The first outfit that popped into my mind were dark skinny jeans and a striped v-neck sweater.

They're pretty - Repetto?

I would probably wear them with everything. The first outfit that popped into my mind were dark skinny jeans and a striped v-neck sweater.

They're pretty - Repetto?

Thanks for the advice! I was afraid that they were going to be difficult to match with clothes, but now I'm definitely getting them. :yes:

They're such a steal at around $70...they were originially $220. I am so excited! I actually just posted them in deals & steals hehe...

http://forum.purseblog.com/deals-and-steals/french-repetto-ballet-flats-64-50-78-75-a-343645.html

Any ideas on what colored bag I should wear these flats with? Would a brown tote bag work or should I go purchase another school tote bag? lol..

That's a beautiful copper! I actually have the second style you posted (with the ankle strap)

Post pics when you get 'em. I wanna show mine off too!