Please Help Purchase Now Or In May For My B-Day? Thanks :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,
    I have a dilemma I am going to be getting a speedy either a 30 or a 35 in Damier Ebene or Mono and I want to get a wallet to match the speedy as well. I was supposed to get it this weekend but my dad (who will be buying it for me as well as the wallet wanted me to wait till may, my b-day is the 21st because he's been busy). My question is do you think I should wait it out till my b-day in May and have more of a chance of getting the wallet with the bag? Or should I try to pressure my dad and use my charm and get the bag this weekend and wait to get the wallet for my b-day? By the way this will be my very first LV purchase. :yahoo: thanks for your help. :biggrin:

2. Is your birthday now or in may? If it's now, get it NOW! You can probably still get something else in may :biggrin:

3. my birthday is in may but I was supposed to get the bag this weekend for valentine's day but was asked to wait :sad: because the person getting it for me is supposedly to busy to get it for me when he originally said he would.

4. If you think you have more chances to get the wallet in May and your dad agrees, get the bag now and the wallet afterwards. You'll have something to dream about while looking at YOUR LV bag in your hands. :smile:

5. Get it now before the rumored price increase. Plus I can never stand waiting:P

6. Which is more special getting your very first LV Bag (and accessories) on your birthday or bag now (V-Day) and accessory's for b-day? thanks :biggrin:

7. It depends...I would buy the bag for Valentine's day, I could not resist! But that's just me.

8. get it NOW before the price increase

9. My thoughts exactly!!!!! Get it before the possible increase!

10. wait unit b-day

11. NOW! Definitely before the price increase, and then get a wallet for your birthday in May!

12. ita!

13. get the bag, theallet isnt going anywhere. maybe you can get it for yourself for your bday....or dad

14. I'd say it's more special for your bday. I get a new item every year for my bday. That's not to say that I don't get things throughout the year though... LOL

15. Get the bag now and get the wallet on ur bday! Then u get to be excited and fall in LoVe twice!