Please help: Pelouse or Paille for a 30 Matte Lindy

Which combo is best for a matte croc lindy?

• 30 Matte Pelouse Lindy

• 30 Matte Paille Lindy

• 30 Matte Lindy, but other colours

• Don't settle, keep searching for a 34 Matte Lindy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh HP - what fab problems to have...

I saw paille 30 lindy with a few fellow tpfer in Taiwan Bellavita back a few year('09?)...
It was gorgeous beyond and I understand your dilemma...
There was more than one shade in inventory, floor sample and BNIB never seen the light of day - equally stunning!!!

Pelouse will age prettier over time, but to me paille is a true luxury becos of the color...
And I think collectors will collect these dangerous colors(white, paille etc.) when they have more than one^^

Since I failed to score a 34 croc lindy, I settle for a 30, but colour wise, which one should I go for? Pelouse or Paille?

Dear Tpfers, I need you valuable opinions again, Many thanks!

HP

i have seen both in person... my vote goes to pelouse!

furthermore, depending on your skin tone, paille can be a tricky color (as opposed to poussiere, which looks gorgeous against all skin tone imho). so unless you can model the paille in person to see how it looks on you, best to avoid this.

good luck!

Oh HP - what fab problems to have...

I saw paille 30 lindy with a few fellow tpfer in Taiwan Bellavita back a few year('09?)...
It was gorgeous beyond and I understand your dilemma...
There was more than one shade in inventory, floor sample and BNIB never seen the light of day - equally stunning!!!

Pelouse will age prettier over time, but to me paille is a true luxury becos of the color...
And I think collectors will collect these dangerous colors(white, paille etc.) when they have more than one^^

Wonderful description.

Paille gets my vote too.
;) Nonetheless, you can't go wrong with both.

Depends on your wardrobe, if you have mostly black or white, pelouse will be a statement piece.

If you wears a mixture of every colours - pink, yellow, blue, red, black, white, green ...etc, paille will match better.