Please Help !! On the go MM or vanity pm

Definitely vanity pm if you can get your hands on it. I find the vanity pm is great because it can be worn crossbody, has a lovely top handle with black trims, feet, microfibre inside has a luggage tag and just so trendy and pretty. I find the OTG pretty heavy before you load it up so when loaded it is too heavy and doesn’t have a zip closure for security either. It’s also a tote bag so pretty common. Vanity pm gets my vote

Definitely vanity pm if you can get your hands on it. I find the vanity pm is great because it can be worn crossbody, has a lovely top handle with black trims, feet, microfibre inside has a luggage tag and just so trendy and pretty. I find the OTG pretty heavy before you load it up so when loaded it is too heavy and doesn’t have a zip closure for security either. It’s also a tote bag so pretty common. Vanity pm gets my vote
Thank you Bumbles for your advice :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
Sorry am not able to advise which bag to get, but am also of the opinion that they are very different bags!
Wanted to ask though if you know which store has stocks for vanity pm or if you are able to share your SA contact who can get it? Have been looking for it too!

Reactions: besty123
Sorry am not able to advise which bag to get, but am also of the opinion that they are very different bags!
Wanted to ask though if you know which store has stocks for vanity pm or if you are able to share your SA contact who can get it? Have been looking for it too!
If you check out the official Vanity PM page on the LV site, and click "Find in Store" and type in your area, you can find out which store has them in stock!

With that said, I love my Vanity PM. I always get compliments when I wear it. I will admit it's not the most practical bag if you have to get stuff out of your bag constantly. I don't have OTG, but I have my Neverfull as my "tote" bag :smile:

They are 2 different bag. I don’t think we can compare. It depends on your lifestyle. I have OTG MM and I love it. Not too big and not too small for my need. Not heavy and spacious. Just nice. Good luck on deciding..
Thank you so much for your advice. I know it's hard to compare since they are totally different. I love the look of Vanity PM, sooo cute. Then I saw on the go MM in the shop and I like the size of it. My SA told me when the bag arrive, I can compare and make decision again. Too bad! I can get only one for now :smile:

Reactions: Bumbles
I ordered from LV shop in Hawaii couple days ago. There are some in the warehouse. Still waiting to be shipped to the store. Let me ask my SA, will get back to you tomorrow. Somehow, LV price in Hawaii is a little cheaper than US website. BTW, there's in stock on the LV website now :smile:

I ordered from LV shop in Hawaii couple days ago. There are some in the warehouse. Still waiting to be shipped to the store. Let me ask my SA, will get back to you tomorrow. Somehow, LV price in Hawaii is a little cheaper than US website. BTW, there's in stock on the LV website now :smile:
What did you end up getting? Post you’re reveal when it arrives

I have both and they are VERY different bags....
How do you find the vanity @LVlvoe_bug ? Do you enjoy it? Would you recommend getting it? I’m deciding if I should try and hunt one down but am worried abt some of the cons I’ve seen on YouTube, and also wondering if the style will be around for a while, ie. I can use it for years to come. Thanks

What were the cons you saw on YouTube?
zipper opening is annoying and frustrating
bag is squishy, doesn’t hold shape so needs bag holder
strap too short, can’t wear crossbody
outdated fast
when wearing top handle the top pulls up

lol so many cons I know, but even though so many cons, most still love it and said it’s a collectors items and would buy it again.