Please help on most current Hermes Birkin pricing

wyn

Oct 23, 2009
What a great site with so many knowledgeable readers & resources.

I need help with getting most up to date Hermes store pricing for 35cm Birkin in non-exotic leathers like Togo, Fjord, Clemence, etc. I'm hunting down re-sellers & going to consignment shops in person. The range in price & quality is huge but I've no idea what the base price if one were lucky enough to walk out of Hermes store with one. Also any idea on 40cm? THANKS EVERYONE!!

Thanks so much. There were 166 pages on the pricing thread. Great but whew.... Most recent post for 35cm Togo Birkin was from Feb at US$8950. Was wondering if price has changed since then. Been seeing resellers for low of $6000 for really beat up, torn Gold Birkin. What a sad sight. That was the lowest I've seen so far all the way to $17,500. I'm looking for just my one Birkin to hand over to my daughter when she's grown up. Been checking Createurs, Luxwear & Milan Station. Thanks for your reply!

Prices are different depending on the country you are in and the leather of the bag. A Birkin for under $6000 is possible but will likely not be in pristine condition; they tend to hold value fairly well. Sometimes, you can get lucky, though. Good luck with your search!

reseller/consignment shop in HK were selling 35 birkin for HKD 85000-90000 "brand new" (that's about USD 11,000!)

for 40, as it is not popular size in asia, prices are more negotiable but should be in the same range. 40 in Europe (France) should be Euro 6200.

Thanks so much everyone. Resellers of new & used are making nice profits it seems. A bit disheartening for someon e like me. Thanks for your valuable input. Really helpful. 40cm are beautiful too but they seem huge & heavy once you place your items in. From what I see, pricing from resellers of 40cm is fairly identical to that of 35cm, both online and consignment stores I've walked into.