Please help, need votes...Metallic Symbolls Pochette 2010 collection

I... thought you misposted this in the Chanel subforum at first blush! :biggrin: I think that's all that needs to be said on whether or not it looks too much like the vernis. However! It's still a very cute, casual bag. :smile:

I think it is a cute purse, however, I do agree that it seems very vernis-like. If you love it, then keep it, if you don't, then exchange for something that you truly love! :smile:

Just wondering, how much does the bag retail for? It looks like something that my friend would love.

Hi mizz852,
The bag is retail at $1175. I got it from Saks.

I personally don't care for it, but it would be cute on a young person. The size isn't big enough for me and if I needed a bag that size, I would purchase a nice wallet on a chain or a clutch.

It does remind me of LV's vernis... Then again Dior has their version (and it's worth checking out; their patent is soooo soft!) as well so I wouldn't discount the bag just because of that. The color looks pretty... I would keep it if the price is right! ;)

My bff just bought this bag and it's cute but functional. Sometimes it's nice to have something different from what everyone else has. You know it's a Chanel and that's all that's important! The red is tdf!