Please help !!! Need SKU# for Medium Sukey Chocolate Guccisima.

I just learned that none of the Saks stores here in Dallas carry Gucci handbags. However, they're happy to order the bag if I can provide them with a SKU#. Since, the SA at the GUCCI store says the bag that I want doesn't even exist, she's no help. Apparently, this item is carried at Saks stores.
I know that a few of you ladies have this exact same bag. If you could provide me with the SKU I would be so grateful!
Thanks!:smile:

Thanks for everyone's help! I found the medium tote at Saks in St. Louis. The SA (Melissa) was very helpful in locating it and even told me that if I make the purchase on Wednesday, I'll also receive a $250 Saks gift card. She was far more knowledgeable than the GUCCI SA. The bag was $1295 and shipping to Dallas is free!

So, anyone else who is interested in the Sukey Medium Tote in Dark Chocolate, you can get a free $250 gift card, free ground shipping, and 10% off (if you open a Saks account). Yay!!!

Oooh thats tempting.. please post pics and modeling pics when you get it, I really want to see how the medium looks on someone else, cause I really think the large would be too big for me. How tall are you pookie_monster?

Does the free gift card apply to Gucci purchases? On the website it stated that certain designer brands are excluded. I would love to find out if any Saks has the large Sukey in black or brown guccisima leather or the off-white monogram. Can't wait to see your bag.