Please Help! Need Opinions on New Black Coach Handbag!

Jan 29, 2013
I have received the latest PCE (burning a hole in my pocket :biggrin:) and I am trying to decide on which bag to go with - need a black handbag.

The options I am considering are:

1. Courtenay
2. Rory
3. Romy
4. Isabelle
5. Abigail

I am kind of leaning towards Isabelle or Abigail as I love the more pebbled leather and something that is a little slouchy. I have a Brooke that I just love. I only wish I could find all of these at the SAME store so I could look at all of them at the same time. Almost all are only online - not in stores in MN.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Abigail is long gone.. I dont think you are going to find one at your fp store.. Those have been in the outlet for months and discontinued.

I say isabelle, Love this bag!!

Thanks - definitely will! I am leaning more towards your first two as well. But...they are not in the stores by me. I may have to order both and return 2nd choice.

I would, it's the best way to know for sure. I say Abigail first though because I'm not sure of how long it will be around. I was surprised to see them online. At one time it was only the patent purple. Isabelle is a lot newer and may be easier to get later. Both are gorgeous! I have the Abigail in signature black fabric and love it. I'm sure the leather is even better.

If you're looking for slouch and pebbled leather, I think Isabelle is the way to go! Abigail is a great bag too (I have her in navy leather), but you'll probably have to search outlets/eBay/Bonz to find one of those. I'm not sure if there are any left at Jax or not.

I have received the latest PCE (burning a hole in my pocket :biggrin:) and I am trying to decide on which bag to go with - need a black handbag.

1. Courtenay
2. Rory
3. Romy
4. Isabelle
5. Abigail

I am kind of leaning towards Isabelle or Abigail as I love the more pebbled leather and something that is a little slouchy. I have a Brooke that I just love. I only wish I could find all of these at the SAME store so I could look at all of them at the same time. Almost all are only online - not in stores in MN.

I vote Rory (or Haley, IDK if she's coming in black and she's not on your list). Those are the two I'm debating for this PCE.

Thanks so much for the input so far. I found the Courtenay & Isabelle in black at a Macys to compare. I like both! I may end up getting the Isabelle in black and Courtenay in another color (Mint or Cognac). Oh no!:smile:

1. Courtenay
2. Rory
3. Romy
4. Isabelle
5. Abigail

My choices in order Isabelle, Rory, Courtenay, Abigail, Romy