PLEASE HELP....need opinion on speedy 35

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a color one to make it "pop". You girls are so good on giving your opinions here...

2. I think the bag is busy enough on its own.

3. Watercolor already POPS! I think adding a scarf would be too much.

4. First, grats on your new WC! I agree with Bag Fetish in the sense that the bag is interesting enough on it's own so you don't need to put a bandeau on it at all really, but if you really want to then I would suggest something pink, like the pink travel or the pink papillon. It'll definitely pop against the brown but it won't be too out of place against the bag.

5. I think the Brown WC already has plenty of "pop" ~ JMHO!

6. Agreed ^
    But if you really want a Bandeau, I'd say the Splash Bandeau!

7. instead of a bandeau .......maybe a charm ( although they are about double the price of the bandeaus) or a heart coin purse?

8. ita!

9. the brown WC ssemed to be in a league of its own, imo.. if you put anything on it, nothing is going to stand out too much..in fact, i agree with the other posters in here that it might look too busy with bandeaus/or even charms..