Please help!! Need gift ideas for an 8 year old girl!!

CoutureObsessed

¡Amo Balenciaga!
O.G.
Oct 22, 2007
I really need your help!! Does anyone know what is popular right now with girls who are approximately 7-8 years old? I need to purchase a gift for my 8 year old cousin and I am completely stumped. I don't see her very often so I have no idea what she likes and no one else in my family really know what to get for her either. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

My daughter is 7 and loves anything related to Hannah Montana or High School Musical. You can find any of these things in the Disney Store or Target/ Walmart. In fact the Disney Store makes a cute hobo style purse (modeled after Hannah Montana) that I bought for my daughter. Hope this helps.

My daughter is 7 and loves anything related to Hannah Montana or High School Musical. You can find any of these things in the Disney Store or Target/ Walmart. In fact the Disney Store makes a cute hobo style purse (modeled after Hannah Montana) that I bought for my daughter. Hope this helps.

I agree. From me, my 8 yo great niece is getting Hannah Montana books as she loves "chapter" books and as she has newly pierced ears, she is getting jewellery.

At that age I liked Barbies and porcelain dolls, American Girl dolls and books, ANYTHING ballet related, Sanrio stationary, makeup and toiletries of any kind...

My other suggestions are:
an outfit and accessories from Limited Too
Preteen chapter books-- Meg Cabot has a new kids book that looks cute
A pretty necklace

I also agree with the Hannah Montana/ High School Musical suggestion!

My 7 year old niece is getting a MP3 player from me. I had my sister ( her Mom) put all her favorite songs on it so she will be able to listen to it right away. Also anything Hannah Montana. Most little girls LOVE her.

What is she into, does she like dolls? My daughter never did like any dolls, only animals. So I would say webkinz, Ninentendo DS (or games). Games like monopoly, books, or one of those techno pets?

I have an 8 year old. The hottest things in her life are anything Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Webkinz or "Fur Real" pets.

Yup. Bang on. BIG honkin' vote for Hannah...CDs, DVD (season 1 is out on DVD, I THINK). HSM 2...cd or DVD (released last week). YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG!!!!!

Also...another DVD idea...Hairspray is also HUGE with that age and up!!

Good luck!