Please Help! Need a Sku for Python Simples!

Feb 8, 2008
Hi Ladies!
I was hoping someone could provide me with a sku number for roccia python simples so that I can do a locator search at Saks. If anyone has one, I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

I've got the box right out in front of me. Where can I find the SKU? There are quite a few number sequences. Is it the number along the barcode or elsewhere on the sticker?

I got a sku, but no luck. Saks will not be getting them per the online chat rep. Anyone know where I can find a pair in a 38? :crybaby:

islandspice, i got a pair of python simples from ebay a few weeks ago... you will kill me, but they are a size 38, and i am a size 36/36.5, but i couldn't pass up on the amazing deal, and i was praying that foot petals would fix it...

i have now stuffed the toes with cotton balls, placed 2 layers of heavenly heelz and tip toes on each shoe, and i can now walk without them falling off my foot.

so... keep checking ebay!!! there was another pair recently i saw which was size 36. mine came used and therefore not perfect, but for the price, i could not pass it up. good luck!!!!

islandspice, i got a pair of python simples from ebay a few weeks ago... you will kill me, but they are a size 38, and i am a size 36/36.5, but i couldn't pass up on the amazing deal, and i was praying that foot petals would fix it...

i have now stuffed the toes with cotton balls, placed 2 layers of heavenly heelz and tip toes on each shoe, and i can now walk without them falling off my foot.

Now that's CL addict if i ever saw one!

Thanks ladies! Carlinha...I can't hate on you...I would try all I could too...if you get tired of trying to make them fit, I have a perfect size 38 that could help you with them! :graucho:

Keep the hope alive for me Ronsdiva, Legal, Kamilla, and Lavender! If anything pops up, please PM me.

oh are you talking about the one with slightly yellowish right shoe on ebay recently? i almost bid on it but did not want to pay above $300 for them because of the discolouration (i anticipated that the yellowish shoe will increasingly become more yellow with time and therefore the colour difference will be more apparent with time. i am not sure). i think they went for around $400 in the end.

sorry no help here.

there will be more python simple this fall?