Please help my wild goose chase!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image.jpg while I was shopping I saw a woman with the most beautiful LV bag! I am so mad at myself for not asking her the name or taking a picture of it. I am hoping you experts can help me. The front of it looked like the veau cachemire or m94482 in that the front center of the bag was a soft plain leather but the outer portion of the front on each side had the raised velvet monograms all over it. This particular bag seemed to look very soft and almost like a tote but a little slouchy and the one distinct thing about it was it had a shorter handle on it that looked python. The color of the bag was gray. I looked on the site and all over online and could not find it. It's driving me crazy! I'm hoping someone who knows with this bag is and can help me. Thank you

2. It could have been a W Tote (or Tote W). These were seasonal and came out in 2013 -2014. Some had python handles.

A bit off topic, the most beautiful iterations of LV bags are in the website sections on Soft Leathers and on Rare and Exceptional: http://eu.louisvuitton.com/eng-e1/women/rare-and-exceptional/to-2
    An LV with an exotic skin would be a headturner!

3. image.jpg Thank you so much! It looked a lot like this bag, but the monogram color was light gray and I could have sworn the handles were different.
    Wonder what the chances are if me finding one to buy?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice