Please help my mom decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. We have not been LV for a long time. But recently something got our eyes. Not sure if it will be available but asking our SA to try. Which bag would you recommend? Explorer bag GM from SS or Atlantis bag MM from FW? My mom loves weird unordinary design
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469383071.058602.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469383087.053129.jpg
    Pictures borrowed from Internet and Atlantis mm thread

Attached Files:

2. I'd vote Atlantis (but remove that horrible strap). The Explorer just looks like a silly little drawstring bag. The Atlantis has a little style at least!

PinkBunny1 and fatcat2523 like this.
  3. Would you be using these bags as everyday bags?

fatcat2523 likes this.
  4. I am sorry, but I am not a fan of either and the second one looks ridiculous to me. :confused1:

luv2bling, fatcat2523 and nerual13 like this.
  5. Atlantis...look super casual.

fatcat2523 likes this.
  6. More for the weekend

7. Thank you everyone. I guess Atlantis are more friendly for use

8. I like both bags, but I think the Atlantis would be a better choice

fatcat2523 likes this.
  9. These bags are both blowing my mind a little. :shocked: Thank you for posting them! They are definitely stretching my imagination. Let us know which one she gets, and please do share pics!

fatcat2523 likes this.
  10. The Atlantis gets my vote! It looks comfy. Good luck deciding!

fatcat2523 likes this.
  11. #11 Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
    Atlantis. I would find the drawstring a bit difficult to use even casually. I find the Atlantis more fashionable.

fatcat2523 likes this.
  12. Agree. I'm not crazy about either but I think the drawstring would be irritating to use after a while.

fatcat2523 likes this.
  13. I am in awe of the Atlantis bag, unique and its been so long since vuitton had a bag with large shoulder strap.
    I find it unique and some mentioned it has a casual look, I find that combination a success, the bag will stand the test of time as the design is not super seasonal and has walked the runway!
    I particularly loved how it was presented on the runway.
    I dont think you will be able to get on the waiting list for it now tho but let the store and sa knows, there are more than 200 on the list and its currently closed for MM.

14. Well these are interesting choices for sure, this is actually my first time seeing either bag! I would vote for the 1st one but in my opinion that giant strap needs to go.

Aliluvlv likes this.
  15. I vote Atlantis!